22

Under everyone's petrified stares, Sheng Zhuo half dragged Chi Le upstairs.

Everyone's eyes gradually became ambiguous.

Shen Ziyue wailed: "I understand!"

Her tone was low, but there was a faint excitement in her eyes.

Zhou Lu held her hand, turnip looked excited, "The handsome guy really belongs to a handsome guy!"

The two looked at each other and nodded together.

It's here!

Fang Younian couldn't understand, and rolled his eyes speechlessly, "Chi Le must have deliberately slandered Brother Zhuo's innocence, and wanted to take away Brother Zhuo's peach blossoms!"

"Nonsense!" Jian Cheng squinted at him, "Lele is drunk and confused, she clearly regards Sheng Zhuo as her favorite female star!"

Zhou Lu and Shen Ziyue looked at them contemptuously at the same time, where did the two straight men come from!

Upstairs, Sheng Zhuo led Chi Le back to the house.

Chi Le has been very obedient ever since he recognized her as his daughter-in-law. Sheng Zhuo told him to sit and sit, and Sheng Zhuo asked him to stretch out his hand. His eyes kept following Sheng Zhuo's, and he was not good.

Sheng Zhuo wiped his hands with a wet towel, wiped each of his fingers clean, and finally pinched his round fingertips lightly.

With a sweet smell of alcohol on his body, Chi Le burped lightly, and called out in a sticky voice, "Daughter-in-law!"

Sheng Zhuo patted his face, "Who are you calling my daughter-in-law?"

"You!" Chi Le looked proud, and put his arms around Sheng Zhuo's neck, "You are my wife!"

Sheng Zhuo raised his eyebrows, but did not speak.

Chi Le blinked his misty eyes, and smiled sweetly at him, "I will treat you well, and I will work hard to earn money to support you in the future!"

Sheng Zhuo smiled, "Is that why you want me to be your wife?"

"Actually, I don't really want to." Chi Le waved his hands in disgust, his cheeks flushed, "But I have no choice."

Sheng Zhuo's face turned dark.

He was too lazy to pay attention to the little drunk in front of him, and wanted to straighten up, but as soon as he got up, Chi Le dragged him back. Chi Le hugged his neck and did not let go, leaning in front of him, like a monkey hanging on his body Like a doll, the strength is not small.

Sheng Zhuo pinched his chin angrily and shook, "Isn't there no choice? I let you choose now, let it go."

Chi Le couldn't understand, but felt that Sheng Zhuo had made him dizzy even more, so he leaned over and softly rubbed his cheek, "Honey, don't make trouble."

Sheng Zhuo lost his temper after being rubbed, he laughed at himself, he didn't know what he was fighting with a drunk, he let Chi Le rub for a while, he pinched the back of Chi Le's neck, "Go take a bath. "

Chi Le shook her head, "Where is my wife, I am here."

"..." Sheng Zhuo was silent for a moment, then said blankly, "It was your wife who asked you to take a bath."

"Ah." Chi Le opened his mouth, let go of his hand without hesitation, and walked to the bathroom, "A good husband must listen to his wife, I'll go wash now."

Sheng Zhuo: "..."

Chi Le walked to the door of the bathroom and banged on the door panel.

Sheng Zhuo pinched the center of his brows with a headache, pulled Chi Le off the door panel, and opened the door for him.