8

The place Sheng Zhuo was going to was not far from the school, and he would arrive soon.

Chi Jindong stopped the car, and Sheng Zhuo said goodbye to him respectfully, before getting out of the car, he suddenly turned to look at Chi Le.

Chi Le waved his hand blankly, "...goodbye?"

Sheng Zhuo pursed his lips, stretched out his hand to rub his hair, lowered his voice, "Lele, I'm leaving."

Chi Le's cheeks burned, and a wave of heat rose from his heart, and his whole body was about to explode.

Sheng Zhuo called him by his nickname!

Rubbing his hair!

When Chi Le came back to his senses, Sheng Zhuo had already crossed the road and walked to the opposite side. Chi Le quickly pushed open the car door, "Dad, wait for me, my classmate left his things in the car, and I will send them to him."

He made up a random reason, and chased after Chi Jindong before he could answer.

After all, Sheng Zhuo is his future daughter-in-law, and he wants to better understand her, at least knowing where her daughter-in-law lives.

Chi Jindong couldn't help laughing when he saw his hands and feet.

The sun was setting, and the sky was full of rays of light.

Sheng Zhuo walked fast with long legs, and when Chi Le chased him, he could only see a corner of his clothes, and almost lost him.

This is an old city, full of steps and alleys, dark and dilapidated, with disorganized old buildings on both sides, many houses are already vacant, and the walls are covered with various small advertisements.

Looking at the dilapidated old buildings around, Chi Le remembered the old basketball that Sheng Zhuo was carrying all the way, and also thought of 'Sheng Zhuo's mother', guessing that the environment of Sheng Zhuo's home might not be very good.

No wonder Sheng Zhuo didn't even want to eat the bear biscuits he gave Sheng Zhuo last time!

Chi Le wandered around, finally caught up with Sheng Zhuo, and found him feeding stray cats in the alley.

The afterglow of the setting sun fell on Sheng Zhuo, coating his hair with golden light. He squatted in front of an orange cat and looked down at the orange cat. gentle.

The orange cat meowed twice, and his fingers gently scratched the orange cat's chin. The orange cat narrowed its eyes and let out a comfortable purr in its throat, looking very enjoying it.

Chi Le stared blankly at the person and cat in front of him, and a soft emotion welled up in his heart for no reason.

Sheng Zhuo didn't stop there, and continued walking after playing with the orange cat for a while, not noticing Chi Le standing at the entrance of the alley.

Chi Le subconsciously followed him for two steps, and when he saw Sheng Zhuo walking down the steps and Fang Younian walking from the opposite side, he stopped quickly.

Chi Le was afraid that Fang Younian would see him following Sheng Zhuo, so he stopped on the steps and did not go any further.

Fang Younian didn't know what he said to Sheng Zhuo, Sheng Zhuo smiled, he hooked Sheng Zhuo's neck and walked forward, and soon walked around the corner, the two talked and laughed along the way, and disappeared from Chi Le's sight .

Chi Le leaned on the railing and watched them walk away, pursing his lips in melancholy.

The future wife is hooking up with other men.