18

In the evening, the performance of a group of Class A ended successfully, and the performances of other groups also emerged one after another. Everyone watched with gusto.

It was only after 8 o'clock when we disbanded. Today is the first day of the winter camp. A group of young people live together. Everyone is a little excited. After returning to the villa, they don't want to go to sleep so quickly.

Sheng Zhuo was dragged by Fang Younian and Chen Yunzhou to play cards next door. Chi Le went back to the room to take a shower first, and then lay on the bed alone playing with his mobile phone. He always felt lazy these two days and didn't like to move much, so he didn't go out to join in the fun .

The laughter outside came in from time to time, and Chi Le heard Fang Younian's screaming next door, laughing while playing with his mobile phone.

Jian Cheng knocked on the door, came in from the outside with a plate of fruit, and complained, "Fang Younian is really capable of making trouble. He is obviously the worst at playing, but he is also his favorite."

"Have you gone over to see it?" Chi Le turned over, grabbed a grape from the fruit plate and ate it.

"Well, I went over and took a look. There are regulations not to allow gambling. My assistant teacher has to watch and don't let them play for money."

"No, Sheng Zhuo knows it well, and he won't go crazy with Fang Younian."

"Yeah." Jian Cheng nodded, and boasted: "Sheng Zhuo played well, he almost always won."

Chi Le suddenly became interested, and wanted to see what Sheng Zhuo was like playing cards. He stood up with a fruit plate, and eagerly said, "Come on, I'll go and see too."

Jian Cheng had no choice but to go out with him, Chi Le was like a 'Xiang Zhuo flower' now, he would go wherever Sheng Zhuo was.

Sheng Zhuo was playing cards next door, the door was open, the lights were on inside, four people sat around the table, Chi Le walked in with a fruit plate.

Among the four players playing cards, apart from Sheng Zhuo and Fang Younian, there were also Chen Yunzhou and another boy.

Seeing them walk in, everyone said hello.

Sheng Zhuo played a card, looked up and asked, "Staying alone in the room is boring?"

Chi Le shook her head, "It's okay, I'll come here and bring you some fruit."

He put the fruit plate in Sheng Zhuo's hand, and did not sit down in a hurry, but looked around the card table, looking curiously at the cards on the table.

He looked over one by one, and when he walked behind Fang Younian, Fang Younian immediately turned the cards in his hand upside down on the table, as if he was afraid that he would see them.

With hands behind his back, Chi Le clicked his tongue lightly: "Stingy."

Fang Younian got used to being teased by him in the past two days, so he thickened his skin and only let out a cold snort.

Looking around, Chi Le felt that Sheng Zhuo's relaxed look was very handsome when he was playing cards, with a sense of control with ease.

He moved the chair and sat next to Sheng Zhuo, "I'll show you the cards."

"Big words." Fang Younian flung out a card aggressively, "Can you play? When Sheng Zhuo learned how to play cards, you were probably still fighting for toys in the kindergarten."

Chi Le was quite confident, "Although I don't know how to play cards, I am very lucky and can bring good luck."

"Heh..." Fang Younian sneered at this, and sneered, just about to say that Sheng Zhuo is not rare, but was interrupted by Sheng Zhuo's voice.