15

Coming out of the bathroom, Chi Le remembered Zhuang Xinchun's deflated expression just now, and was a little excited, "Am I very smart and behaved well just now?"

"Well, smart." Sheng Zhuo put his hands in his pockets, and clicked his tongue expressionlessly: "Even Zhuang Xinchun is smarter than Zhuang Xinchun."

Chi Le snorted lightly indifferently: "Master, I don't care about Little Green Tea."

Sheng Zhuo smiled sullenly. Just now when he opened the door and went in, his eyes seemed to be a little red with anger when he saw Chi Le, but now he looked closely, and he didn't know if he was wrong.

"But why didn't you choose to believe Zhuang Xinchun's words like Fang Younian?" Chi Le was curious.

Based on his years of acquaintance with Zhuang Xinchun, Sheng Zhuo's reaction is really rare.

Since childhood, Zhuang Xinchun liked to pretend to be innocent in front of his elders, and when he grew up a bit, he liked to pretend to be innocent in front of his classmates. Everyone would generally believe him. If it wasn't for Chi Le who took advantage of his good looks, I'm afraid Zhuang Xinchun's Deliberately slandering him, he has already become the image of a heinous villain. Fortunately, he is good-looking, and he can always attract people to see him. After getting in touch with him, everyone will understand him. That's why he was not slandered by Zhuang Xinchun. kill.

Sheng Zhuo glanced at him, "Although you haven't shown me a good face in the past two years, I can still tell whether you are that kind of person."

As a classmate for so long, he has never heard Chi Le brag about his family's wealth, let alone bullying others because of his family's wealth, but he often hears others laughing at him behind his back as the young master of a nouveau riche family.

Last year, the squad leader’s father was seriously ill and the family was in trouble. The squad leader didn’t even eat lunch. Chi Le asked the squad leader to borrow homework to copy, and then asked the squad leader to have lunch to ‘repay’. In fact, Chi Le completed the homework on time every day, so there was no need to borrow The squad leader's copy.

The squad leader probably also guessed that Chi Le wanted to help him, and after the situation at home eased, he gave Chi Le a small red flower brooch in front of the whole class, and Chi Le's ears were red at that time.

If you want to say when Sheng Zhuo really paid attention to Chi Le, it should be from that time.

In fact, Sheng Zhuo seldom pays attention to everything that has nothing to do with him. Remembering the names of the students in the class is just for convenience, and everyone will smile when they see each other. He just doesn’t want to waste time dealing with unnecessary troubles, but Chi Le is an exception. He broke into Sheng Zhuo's world openly from the first day of school. When he regarded Sheng Zhuo as his deadly enemy, Sheng Zhuo couldn't help but pay attention to him. Body, since this period of time, there is still a bit of intensified posture.

Sheng Zhuo also felt strange in his heart.

"You are the third person besides my dad and Jian Cheng who believes in me without asking why." Chi Le said excitedly, "Other people will always be fooled by Zhuang Xinchun's innocent and harmless face, alas, They're all so stupid."

Sheng Zhuo paused slightly, and frowned indistinctly, "Been often bullied by him?"

"How is it possible? At most, I didn't know what he was like when I first met him. I was so young at the time, and I was deceived by him for a few days." Chi Le looked at the road ahead, "But he also suffered a lot, after all Young master, I am cute, and I am really likable in appearance."