⚝4⚝

A/N: sorry that this took awhile to update i hope you didn't get tired of waiting, i was caught up with life and the sheer length of this chapter but i am doing a bit better now, please enjoy<3

Yeonjun

Yeonjun steps into the classroom, looking around until he lays his eyes on a certain brown haired boy, cheeks flushing faintly, recalling the events from just moments ago, shaking it from his mind before he strides forward, taking a seat text to Beomgyu.

Beomgyu turns towards the elder, bowing in his seat politely before looking back forward.

Yeonjun can't help but smile at his actions, of course you're supposed to be polite to your uperclassmen and Sunbae's, but he felt it was a bit much.

They didn't know eachother very well anyway.

But honestly, Yeonjun wanted to know him better.

"Hey, um Beomgyu?"

Yeonjun turned towards the younger, growing slightly nervous.

"Yes Yeonjun Sunba-"

"Please- don't be so polite, you can call me Hyung.."

Yeonjun cuts him off, he honestly didn't want to be called Sunbaenim, it makes him feel rather old.

"O-okay, Yeonjun Hyung..what did you need?"

"I was wondering if I could have your number?"

Beomgyu seems shocked, red coating his cheeks lightly.

"Why?"

"I wanted to become friends with you." Yeonjun replied with a small smile.

Yeonjun could tell the gears were turning in Beomgyus head, before he nodded.

"Okay..do you have a piece of paper?"

"Just write it on my arm!" Yeonjun holds out his arm to him, Beomgyu nods slowly, writing his number in pen, softly on his forearm.

"Th-there"

"Thank you, would you like to walk home together?'

"Oh- um okay"

Yeonjun smiles, finally moving his attention back to the teacher on the bored, but he could tell Beomgyu seemed rather out of it, or nervous maybe, he couldn't pay attention.

★a few hours later★

"Class dismissed, have a good afternoon."

The teacher bowed, setting down his teaching paraphernalia he used for that day.

Yeonjun stood up, slinging his backpack over his shoulder.

"Ready Beomgyu?"

Beomgyu stood up timidly, packing books neatly into a messenger bag before he puts it over his head.

"Y-yes Yeonjun hyung.."

Yeonjun chuckles lightly, walking out of the classroom as Beomgyu follows close behind, and he hears it again.

The footsteps.

He tries to shake the sound from his mind, wanting to actually befriend the younger.

Yeonjun pushes open the twin glass doors, walking through before waiting for Beomgyu to walk through as well.

"You don't have to wait for me"

"Well we're walking together, no?"

Beomgyu bites back a smile, Yeonjun wonders if he's had friends before, I mean he's just doing the bare minimum.