⚝25⚝

"Are you sure you want to do this love?"

Yeonjun says, putting the car into park.

"Yes, I need to do it or she won't stop calling me."

Yeonjun nods, placing a supportive hand on his thigh.

"And plus, I need to tell her something, I can't mail anything because she tried to escape one to many times."

"Okay, I'll be here okay? Call me if you need anything."

Beomgyu smiles, nodding.

"Good luck, lovely." 

Beomgyu opens the door of the car, stepping out, waving to Yeonjun through the window as he walks away.

Beomgyu feels a slight sting in his lower half as he walks, he grimaces.

"Why am I so self destructive when horny?"

Beomgyu sighs, pushing open the doors of the prison.

He checks in at the front desk, being escorted into a room with a metal table and two chairs.

He sits down, looking around the room.

"We'll bring her in shortly, hang tight." 

The nerves start to set in.

He hasn't seen his mom in years.

He wonders what she'll look like now.

Clanging of keys can be heard from outside the door, he really is starting to get nervous now.

The door is pushed open and an officer with a women in front of him walks inside, her face is covered by her hair, it's messy and unkept. Her orange jump suit seems old, worn. 

Shes handcuffed to the table and the officer begins to walk away.

"We'll come back in 10 minutes." 

Then, the door is pulled shut.

"Hi mom." He says nervously, looking at her.

"What kind of girl did you sleep with that would do such..things to your neck?" His mom snorts, blowing hair out of her face.

He feels his face heat up, he sighs.

"I have a boyfriend..He's lovely."

"Boyfriend? That's news to me."

"Why do you keep on calling me?"

She shifts in her seat, crossing her legs.

"Am I not allowed to talk to my son?"

Beomgyu shakes his head. "It's a bit different when you've been in prison since I was 12."

"You used to visit me so much Beomie." 

Beomgyu exhales a shaky breath, tapping his fingers against the table in a smooth, practiced rhythm.

"Hey- That song-"

Beomgyu cuts her off.

Her eyes widen as he speaks, her hands that were balled into fists began to shake.

Beomgyu finishes speaking and he gets up from his seat, bowing to her politely.

She lunges across the table, the handcuffs stopping her from getting far.

"No! Don't even fucking think about it Beomgyu." She shouts her voice cracking.

"I'm getting out in two years!" She tugs on the handcuffs, the rattling causing him to flinch.

"Bye momma." He turns his back to her, taking a deep breath before walking towards the door.

"No no please! Sweetie I have time to talk please talk to me!" She sobs, yanking hard on the cuffs, officers come in and hold her down, unlocking her to bring her back to her cell.

"Don't let him leave!" 

Shes screaming.

"Please- get him help please!"

Shes crying.

"Beomgyu! I love you baby pleas-" 

He slams the door, his eyes filling with tears.

"She was never there for you."

Breathe.

-

Beomgyu opens the door to Yeonjuns car, sinking into the seat.

"How'd it go lovely?"

Beomgyu turns his head towards Yeonjun, just looking at him for a moment.

Yeonjun waits for his reply, a small smile on his face as he looks at him.

Beomgyu covers his face with his hands, unable to hold back the tears anymore.

Yeonjun instantly engulfs Beomgyu in a hug, rubbing small circlels into his back.

"What happened love?"

Beomgyu said nothing, he just held onto Yeonjun and cried.

Yeonjun understood.

He couldn't imagine what Beomgyu had went through.

As long as he was still right here with him, he'd be okay.

As long as he had Beomgyu.

-

-

November 10th, Sunday

I didn't want to hurt you. Any of you.

Don't be sad please.

I love all of you.

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry.

Forget about me, please.

It's all my fault.