⚝14⚝

Beomgyu

"Yeonjun..."  

Yeonjun looked up from his phone, looking fondly at Beomgyu who stood in the bathroom doorway, scratching at the white bandages that were wrapped around his upper arm.

"Don't do that sweet boy, you'll irritate them." 

Beomgyu dropped his hands at his sides. "Are you ready to come to bed, lovely?" Yeonjun smiled warmly, patting the empty space next to him.

"Did you mean it?"

Yeonjun placed his phone onto the nightstand, the battery had ran low.

"Mean what?"

"What you said.."

Yeonjun ran his fingers through his hair, thinking of what Beomgyu could mean.

"What did I say?"

Beomgyus voice was but a weak whisper, a broken vibration that came from his throat that could form the words that meant so much to him, they were only vibrations, and the words made his stomach feel light.

"That you loved me." Beomgyu then locked eyes with him, feeling his stomach jump when Yeonjun furrowed his eyebrows.

"Of course...you're my best friend, my favorite person right now..."

Beomgyu felt his stomach churn at that sentence.

But, he trudged forward, stopping in front of Yeonjun, who sat on the bed.

"I love you too." 

Yeonjun smiled. "Well I'm glad to hear that."

"You don't understand Hyung.."

"What don't I understand?"

"I love you Yeonjun. I'm in love with you."

Yeonjun sat there, quiet.

"You're all I ever think about, I haven't been with anyone else since I fucking transferred here. I can't function without you Yeonjun. You're my medicine."

"Beomgyu.."

"Yeonjun."

"I...we haven't known each other for very long Beomgyu."

"No."

Beomgyus stomach suddenly felt heavy, like he could throw up.

"No Yeonjun. Don't do this to me."

"Beomgyu I don't know what you want from me."

He really needed to throw up now.

"Don't lie to me. You feel the same."

Nothing.

"Please."

...

"Yeonjun?"

"Maybe you should go home, Beomgyu."

It all hit for him at those words, Yeonjun didn't feel the same.

He lost control of everything again.

They were right.

Then, in a moments time he realized, he didn't care if Yeonjun didn't love him back.

He just needed him to pretend.

He didn't care if it was all a lie, he didn't care if he was using him.

As long if he pretended to care.

As long as Yeonjun was there, he could maybe ground himself again.

But, he was losing him.

No.

He can save this, he can salvage it.

"No!" Beomgyu gasped, grabbing Yeonjuns shoulders harshly. "Forget what I said, please."

"Beomgyu-"

"Call me 'sweet boy' again. You haven't this whole talk."

Nothing.

"Please just pretend. Use me. I don't care just stay." Beomgyus cheeks were wet with tears, and it was the first time in awhile that Yeonjun wasn't there, wiping them.

"T-touch me." Beomgyu grabbed Yeonjuns hand, with shaking hands he placed it onto his chest. "You love me." Yeonjuns hand was lax, the only thing that kept it there was Beomgyu. "Touch me!" Beomgy rose his voice, Yeonjun closed his eyes, pulling his hand away from his grasp. 

"No, Beomgyu."

"Fuck." Beomgyu whimpered, looking down at his hands.

"You need to leave, let me process this."

So, Beomgyu left.

Yeonjun

It's been a hour since Beomgyu left.

And Yeonjun couldn't  feel anymore stupid.

Of course he felt the same.

He doesn't even know why he thought otherwise.

Shock? Denial?

He doesn't know, but he had to see Beomgyu, to say how he felt, to say how sorry he was, to feel him again.

He walked past the spot where the first walked home together, where Beomgyu sat waiting to be hit by a fucking car.

Yeonjun laughed to himself at the memory, walking up the stairs of the familiar porch.

Before walking inside, he took off his shoes, placing them by the door before knocking.

The door was already open.

He didn't close it before going in.

Yeonjun sighed, walking inside and closing it.

"dangerous.." Yeonjun shook his head, walking up the stairs and to Beomgyus bedroom door.

He felt a sense of dread when his hand wrapped around the cold metal, he didn't know what would be on the other side.

But, he twisted it open.

...

"Yeonjun..?"

"Hey lovely." Yeonjun smiles bitterly, kneeling in front of Beomgyu, who was sat on the floor.

Beomgyu smiled, eyes welling with tears, and Yeonjun wiped them as they fell.

"I didn't know what I was talking about I-"

"It's okay Hyung. Can you hold me for awhile? I'm a bit tired."

"Of course sweet boy." Yeonjun wrapped his arms around the youngers waist, smiling when he climbs into his lap and curls up against him. "You're so cute.."

Yeonjun felt warm all over, Adverting his eyes to the carpet in front of him.

He went cold when he realized the familiar bottle of medicine that sat on the dresser was on the floor, empty.

A/N: So sorry, this is my best attempt at fluff!!;) Thoughts?