⚝17⚝

Beomgyu

Beomgyu sat up from his sleep, stretching his arms out with a yawn.

He reached out to Yeonjun and-

"Yeonjun?"

 Beomgyu looked next to him, Yeonjun was gone.

"Hey lovely." Beomgyu almost jumped out of his skin, yanking his head towards his dresser, there stood Yeonjun.

Yeonjun laughs, tugging a shirt over his head. 

"I hope you don't mind, I borrowed some of your clothes. Mine were..dirty"

"Why do you have your shoes on?"

"Taehyuns at a party a few streets down, I need to go give him some money. I'll be quick, 45 minutes tops."

"Why does he need money-"

"Anyways," Yeonjun cuts Beomgyu off, "I'm gonna get going, okay sweet boy?"

"I wanna come."

"Okay, but you'll stay in the car, alright?"

"Okay!" Beomgyu nods quickly, acting as if he wont make a fuss about it when they get there.

"I'm going to take my moms car, so we'll walk to my house first."

Beomgyu nods once more, shooting up from the bed. 

"You're gonna wear that?"

"Mhm, I'm wearing shorts, your hoodie is just baggy. Should I change?"

"Not if you don't want to hun, your shoes are by the door right? Go put them on I'll be right down."

Beomgyu nods, walking out of his bedroom, but hearing the faint sound of Yeonjun picking up a call as he walked down the steps.

Beomgyu tied his shoes on, snug, red, and faded high-top converse he's had for about two years now.  They have faded pen drawings on the rubber, smudged spider webs and smiley faces.

"Ready?"

"Yes."

Yeonjun smiles, glancing down at his feet then back to his face.

"You draw on your shoes?"

"I used to, when I was bored."

"It's cute."

Yeonjun inserted the keys into the ignition, watching the car come to life as the both of them clicked in their seatbelts.

Beomgyu groans quietly, running his fingers through the front of his hair. "I have a headache."

Yeonjun frowns, "I'll stop by the corner store after and buy some Advil."

"Thank you." Beomgyu smiles to himself, looking out the window as Yeonjun pulls out, driving down the road.

"I didn't know Taehyun was the party type." Beomgyu breaks the silence, around five minutes into the car ride.

"He isn't really." Yeonjun shrugs, turning onto a unfamiliar road.

"Why is he at a party then Hyung?"

"Taehyun owes money to some people, I'm just helping him out."

"Why does he owe money-"

Yeonjun abruptly puts the car in park, in front of a house, muffled music being heard from the outside.

"We're here, I'll be quick, stay here."

"I wanna come in."

"You can't even go with me to where Taehyun is, so you'd just be waiting in a random party."