⚝16⚝

Beomgyu, Yeonjun

Of course Beomgyu felt bad. He felt terrible.

He had a episode again.

He wishes he could control it, he really does.

He gets blindsided by his emotions.

He doesn't take his meds as he was told to.

He's turning out just like-

"Beomgyu.."

Beomgyu brings his eyes from the floor, looking into Yeonjuns.

"Open, love."

Beomgyu parts his lips, closing his eyes as Yeonjun brushed his teeth gently.

Yeonjun pulled away, rinsing off the toothbrush.

"Did you swallow the toothpaste?" Yeonjun placed the toothbrush back into the holder, turning towards Beomgyu with a confused look on his face.

"Yes? You're not supposed to?"

Yeonjun laughs,  linking his hands with the younger as he treaded closer.

"I mean it wont hurt but...no you're not."

The tips of Beomgyus ears flush red as he adverts his gaze away. "I've always swallowed it."

Yeonjun smiles, squeezing Beomgyus hands reassuringly. 

"You're so cute."

Beomgyu always questioned if he deserved a boy like Yeonjun; this was the dealbreaker, he was sure he did not.

Beomgyu bit his bottom lip as Yeonjun unlinked one of his hands from Beomgyus to cup the side of his face.

Yeonjun wiped away the tears that still stained his face. "I love you"

Beomgyu felt like crying again. "Does this mean we're boyfriends?" Beomgyu spoke quietly, choking back tears that threatened to fall.

"Does that mean you want me to be your boyfriend?"

Beomgyu nods quickly, "Yes."

"Then yeah, we're boyfriends"

"I've never had a boyfriend before.." Beomgyu leaned into Yeonjuns hand, feeling warm, loving the touch,

"Have you had a girlfriend?"

"No, I haven't"

"I like being your firsts." 

"I like it too."

Yeonjun smiled, pulling his hand away, Beomgyu feels cold at the loss. "Lets go to bed."

Beomgyu nods, smiling when Yeonjun takes his hand again, leading him to the bed before the both of them laid down.

Yeonjun laid his head on his hand, elbow propping his head up slightly high. Beomgyu laid in front of the elder, resting his head on his chest as he peered down at him.

"You always take care of me."

"I love taking care of you."

It doesn't feel fair to Beomgyu, Yeonjun deserved to be taken care of too.

After all of what he's done for Beomgyu, he want's to take care of Yeonjun too, he deserves it the most.

"Don't you want to be taken care of too?" Beomgyu pulls away from Yeonjuns chest just enough to be able to look him in the eye.

Yeonjun furrows his eyebrows, "Why?"

"Because you deserve it."

Yeonjun flushes, slightly stumbling over his words. "Don't worry about me sweet boy."