⚝24⚝

November 8th, Friday

Am I allowed to be upset? He said something about Exposure Therapy but I didn't listen. I can't listen. Something bad is going to happen and I can't take it.

I don't want it to hurt Yeonjun, and I know it will.

This dread is unbearable. I don't like it here. I want to leave and be at peace.

But I'll miss Yeonjun. I want to take him with me but He's happy here, he was happy before me.

It seems bad luck follows be wherever I go, and now it's going for Yeonjun.

And I can't lose him too. I think I know what to do.

Beomgyu, Yeonjun

"What are you writing Beomgyu?" Yeonjun asks curiously, sitting next to him on the bed.

Beomgyu closes his notebook and slips it under the bed. "Another journal entry."

Yeonjun smiles. "I'm glad you're doing something like that."

Beomgyu leans his head onto Yeonjuns shoulder, wrapping his arms around Yeonjuns arm.

Beomgyu tenses as the world around him begins to warp again, the wind is whispering to him.

"Why is it saying  such awful things?"

He takes in a shakey breath.

Distraction, he needs a distraction.

He looks up at Yeonjun,  he feels a little more stable.

"Yeonjun.." He whispers.

Yeonjun looks down at Beomgyu, smiling sweetly.

"Yes?"

Beomgyu screws his eyes shut, ignoring the growing distortion on his lovers face.

He leans upwards, kissing Yeonjun firmly on the lips.

Yeonjun was taken aback, but reciprocates nonetheless, sliding his hand into Beomgyus hair.

Beomgyus breathing quickens as he deepens the kiss, grabbing tightly onto Yeonjuns shirt.

Yeonjun moans softly, shocked by his fast pace. Beomgyu grabs the hem of Yeonjuns shirt, attempting to yank it up, Yeonjun stops him before pulling away slightly.

"What're you going so fast for?" Yeonjun says, breathing heavily.

"I want you. Please, distract me I-'

Yeonjun shushes  him, cradling Beomgyus cheeks in his hands.

"You can have me, but lets be slower, hm?"

Beomgyu nods eagerly, letting out shaking breaths as Yeonjun crawls over him.

Beomgyu peers up at the latter, glancing down at his lips which were smooth and swollen red.

Beomgyu bites his lip, focusing on Yeonjun, tuning out the voices saying awful things to him.

Yeonjun leans down, brushing the hair out of his eyes. Yeonjun kisses down Beomgyus neck softly, Beomgyu closes his eyes, breathing heavy and uneven.

Beomgyu whines loudly, feeling his impatience and need grow.

"Yeonjun. Please more-"

"Don't you want to feel evreything?" Yeonjun whispers against the expanse of Beomgyus skin

Beomgyu nods, squeezing his eyes shut.

Yeonjun chuckles deeply, licking a stripe up Beomgyus neck as he slides his right hand up Beomgyus waist, dipping beneath his shirt as Yeonjun dragged his hands over Beomgyus bare chest.