⚝8⚝

Yeonjun, Beomgyu

"Hey, I don't think I'm done with you yet."

Beomgyu lets out a meek whine, "Okay Hyung." He spoke between huffs of air.

Yeonjun smiled, thinking he was the prettiest thing he ever had the fortune of laying his eyes on.

He hoisted Beomgyu with ease placing him onto the ground in front of himself, he peered down at the boy, sat on his knees with his hands politely sat in his lap, his eyes glossy and pink was faintly smudged all around his mouth.

Shit, he looked beautiful.

Yeonjun reached his hand out, pushing Beomgyus hair back, sliding his hand down from his head to his cheek, holding it.

Beomgyu leaned into his hand, looking up at Yeonjun, waiting for what he was going to do.

Yeonjun smiled, eyes dark as he peered down at the boy.

"Open."

And Beomgyu obeyed almost instantly, parting his lips, welcoming the entry of Yeonjuns thumb, pressing it down onto his tongue.

"I think I've taken a liking to the mouth thing too."

Yeonjun chuckles, pushing further.

Beomgyu watches Yeonjun, cheeks painted red and mind dazed as he felt himself lose it all over again.

"Do I taste good?"

Beomgyu nods, opening his mouth further to say something, but in the current position he found it difficult to even move his jaw.

"Huh? You wanna say something?"

Yeonjun teases, dragging his thumb on his tongue before slipping his finger out.

"What is it sweet boy?"

"You taste better when your finger was in your mouth first." Beomgyu breathes out, not having enough thoughts behind his head to be shy, or have shame.

"Does it now?"

Beomgyu nods, his hands clutching the fabric of his shorts that have a big wet patch and are ridden up to upper-thigh. 

"Do you want a taste?"

He nodded again, faster.

Yeonjun smiled, placing his thumb over his bottom teeth, pressing down as his mouth fell open, leaning close, spitting into it as Beomgyu closed in surprise, letting out a whine that made Yeonjun groan  in return, he feels hot, but it's good, it's so fucking good, he wants to be hotter, even if it causes him to sweat, it just feels fucking good, and what's wrong with wanting to feel good?

He wanted to make Beomgyu feel hot too, but judging by the warmth of his skin and his cheeks, flushed red as he sits so prettily on his knees, obeying every order the older gives him, Beomgyu feels hot too.

Beomgyu's eyes flutter down to Yeonjuns lap, a noticeable tent in his pants before looking Back into Yeonjuns eyes.

His eyes looked as if they were asking for something.

"Do you want to touch me? Is that it?"

Beomgyu nods, although looking hesitant, like something else was on his mind.

Yeonjun noticed, having picked up on the youngers habits quickly.

He was really starting to take a liking to him. 

"You don't have to ask to touch me, what else is that pretty head of yours thinking, hm?" Yeonjun draws out, bringing his hand to the back of Beomgyus head, caressing him gently.