⚝9⚝

A/N: It's very hard to find photos of just Beomgyu or Yeonjun strictly in enterally era...that are appropriate for the chapters so I am stopping putting the photos, I'm sorry!😭

Beomgyu★

Once again, Beomgyus alarm blares and he routinely gets up,walking to his dresser to grab the medicine bottle, taking two before focusing carefully on making it seem like it never moved.

Suddenly, a strong pair of arms wrap around his waist, startling him causing the bottle to be knocked over.

He forgot Yeonjun was there, he didn't realize that the alarm was off and he knows he didn't bend down to turn it off.

He tries to focus on the bottle, with shakey hands trying to make it just right.

Yeonjun presses firm kisses down the side of his neck, making the younger drop the bottle again.

"Hey- I-I'm trying to fix the bottle.."

"You wake up so early, c'mon theres no need to wake up a hour and a half before school when it's about 10 minutes away.. come back to bed" Yeonjun mumbles against his neck, sleep underlying his voice, making it dark and husky.

Beomgyus breathing picks up, partly from the man pressing against him, and the fact he can't fix the medicine bottle.

"I like to wake up early so I have time."

Yeonjun noses further into his neck, flushed with warmth now, causing Beomgyu to jump slightly.

"You'll have time."

"I can't focus- let me put it back I need to"

Yeonjun groans, pulling Beomgyu closer as he snakes his hands under his shirt, wrapping around his bare waist.

"I'm not stopping you."

Thoughts spin in Beomgyus mind, most of them dreading over what will happen if he didn't fix the bottle, but inevitably pushed away by Yeonjuns touch, distracting him.

So he leaned into him, forgetting about it for now.

"Okay, we can go back."

Yeonjun was shocked, but didn't protest as he drug Beomgyu back to bed, pushing him onto it, pretty and splayed tiredly on the soft sheets. Yeonjun crawled over him, hovering above him as he brushed his fingers through his hair.

"Yeonjun-" Beomgyus voice cracked, fingers shaking as he grabbed the olders shirt, fighting tears that were threatening to fall.

"Shh, you're doing so well, it'll be okay. Don't cry sweet boy."

Beomgyu sniffled, before warm strings of tears poured down his face, hiccuping between sobs.

Yeonjun frowned, wiping his tears with his thumbs.

"Wh-what if I can't recognize it? I wont be able to take it a-and I'll get worse and-"

"It's okay. I'll remind you yeah? I'll remember if you forget hun, it won't go anywhere, I know it's hard but nothing will happen if you don't fix it Beomgyu, it'll still be there, everything will be okay."

Yeonjun hushes, tucking Beomgyus hair behind his ear, kissing his cheek before wiping the tears away.

"But- what if me not fixing it causes a string of events that will kill you or me or-"

Yeonjun chuckles lightly, "Hun, thats a bit of a stretch but I promise nothing will happen to me or you, I'll be here as long as you let me, okay? I'm not going anywhere I won't let anything bad happen, your safe."