⚝5⚝

Yeonjun

"I think you're pretty, we can talk about it."

"Huh...?"

Beomgyu pulls his hand away, having a rather monotone face and voice through the whole thing, like he didn't just caress Yeonjuns face, and lip.

Yeonjun didn't know weather to be confused, hard, or happy.

"So because I look good You'll talk to me?"

"Yes, and because you want to learn guitar."

Yeonjun was confused where the shy, timid, Beomgyu went but he wasn't really complaining.

Beomgyu stood up, stretching slightly before looking down at Yeonjun.

"C-can you come over?"

Well he was back.

"Sure, sounds fun."

Beomgyu twists the door knob once in each direction, walking inside of his house before turning to Yeonjun and grabbing his shoulders, stopping Yeonjun from stepping foot inside.

"T-take off your shoes please- leave them outside."

"Why-"

"Just do it!"

Yeonjun nods slowly, bending down and taking his shoes off, leaving them by the door and stepping inside.

Beomgyu closes the door, taking his shoes off and setting them in a shoe stand with no other pairs of shoes, weirdly.

"Hyung?"

Yeonjun turns his head away from examining the awfully clean house, looking at the younger.

"Ar-are we friends?"

Yeonjun smiles, chuckling lowly before responding.

"Yes, if that's what you want, sure."

Beomgyu nods, shaking his hands by his sides and smiles softly.

"I never had many friends, I-I probably wont be very good at it."

"It's okay, I'll help you along the way, yeah?"

Beomgyu nods, walking up the stairs, mumbling something witch each step, Yeonjun follows.

"What are you saying?"

Beomgyu doesn't say anything until he reaches the top of the staircase.

"I was counting."

Yeonjun nods, stepping up and standing next to Beomgyu who was standing in front of a door.

Beomgyu twists the knob once in each direction once again, pushing the door open, revealing a nicely treated room, clean, and smells faintly of the brown haired boy.

The both of them step inside, and Beomgyu closes the door once again.

"P-please don't move anything, everything is in a special place, I'll know if you move it.."

"Really? Can I test that?"

"How..?"

"Close your eyes, I move something, you tell me what I moved."

"No!"

"Boo, why not?"

"I think I'd die."

Yeonjun laughs, tucking a strand of loose hair behind his ear before sitting down on Beomgyus bed.

"Okay okay, I won't"

Beomgyus eyebrows furrowed, Yeonjun thought it was cute but he kept it to himself.