⚝30⚝

November 19, Monday.

-

Yeonjun ran down the sidewalk, tripping over a dent in the sidewalk.

He fell forward, his jeans ripping at the knees as his skin skid across the rough pavement.

He scrambled up, blood dripping from his knees, staining the light blue denim.

His breath came out in short ragged breathes as he ran up the steps of Beomgyus porch, his shaking fingers pushing open the door which had been cracked open.

Why was it open?

Yeonjun stepped into the house, seeing Beomgyus backpack and shoes discarded messily at the door, the closet containing blankets wide open.

-

"Hello, I'm Yeonjun."
The boy turned his head towards Yeonjun, almost avoiding the elders gaze, before settling unsurely into the deep brown eyes that were Yeonjuns.

"Two."

"I'm Choi Beomgyu, I moved here from Daegu."
"I see, you have a strong accent, I was born and raised here in Seoul."
"I see."

-

Yeonjun ran up the stairs, his feet slipping as he felt sobs wrack through his body.

"Please be okay. Please be okay." Yeonjun cried, reaching the last step.

-

Yeonjun pushes open the door, Beomgyu following closely behind, clutching the back of Yeonjuns shirt.

"Are you alright back there?"

Beomgyu kicks Yeonjuns door closed, skeptically looking around.

"It's not what I imagined and it's throwing me off."

"What did you imagine?"

"Mansion."

-

Yeonjun ran down the carpeted hallway, his blood staining the carpet as his knees hit the rough wool, approaching Beomgyus door as a familiar scent bled through the cracks of the door.

Blood.

-

"I said cut me."

Yeonjun pulls away slightly, looking at him with worry.

"Why do you want me to hurt you so much?"

"So I don't have to do it myself."

Yeonjun reached to the buttons of Beomgyus shirt, unbuttoning the first few buttons so he could expose his right upper arm.

Pale, smooth skin that was so soft to the touch he could just trail his hands up and down his body all day. Despite that there was visible pink and white lines that littered his upper arm all the way to his shoulder.

He traced them, thinking about sinking a blade into such pretty skin and watching the deep red that would pool out of it.

Yeonjun took a deep breath, pressing his lips onto the skin of Beomgyus arm.

"I fucking love you, okay?"

Beomgyu couldn't process the words before he felt the cold metal dig into his skin and drag down slowly. He felt heat rush through his arm and the pressure taken away.