⚝18⚝

Beomgyu

Yeonjun curses, standing up to get a better look at the boy who was before him.

"I thought about fucking you too, Junie."

Yeonjun groans, rubbing his face before grabbing Beomgyu by the shoulders and pulling him to his feet.

"No one is fucking anyone, that's not a choice I'm willing to let you make while you're high off your ass on molly."

Beomgyu pouts, looking up to Yeonjuns eyes.

Yeonjun grimaces at the sight of them being dilated.

"I'm gonna run you a bath, I'll wash your hair."

"Can you get in with me-"

"No." 

Yeonjun grabs Beomgyus hand, leading him into the bathroom.

"Sit on the counter, Gyu, I'll get it ready."

Beomgyu listens, hopping onto the counter, swinging his feet  and giggling when they hit the counter behind them.

Yeonjun sighs, turning on the faucet, checking the temperature before plugging the drain, watching the tub slowly fill.

Yeonjun hears footsteps behind him, he internally groans, turning around to see a guilty Beomgyu sneaking up behind  him.

"What were you even gonna do?"

Beomgyu whined, sitting on the closed toilet lid. "I thought if I could get a single kiss in you would agree to touch me."

"I can touch you."  Beomgyus head perked up.

"But not in the way you're thinking, hun."

Beomgyu sighs, shooting Yeonjun a dirty look before dropping his head to the ground.

"You don't need it that bad."  Yeonjun reaches to the faucet, turning off the water.

"Okay hun, it's ready is the temperature okay?" 

Beomgyu sticks his index finger into the water, giggling.

"What's funny?"

Beomgyu shrugs. "It's warm, I like it."

Yeonjun smiles, "Okay, get undressed I'll get the soap ready."

Beomgyu fiddles with the sleeve of his shirt, shyly looking up at the elder.

"Can you undress me?"

"Now you're shy?"

"Please?"

Yeonjun smiles softly, "Yeah, come here."

Beomgyu beams, stepping in front of Yeonjun.

Yeonjun reaches forward, pulling him closer, before reaching to the hem of Beomgyus hoodie. 

"Arms up, lovely."

Beomgyu lifts his hands up, Yeonjun slides the hoodie off, tossing it to the side.

Yeonjun whispers quiet praises, praising how pretty he looks, his body, anything the elder could think of as he untied the drawstrings of Beomgyus shorts, slipping them off and tossing them aside as well.

Despite his lack of clothes, standing in the cold bathroom air, Beomgyu felt warm.

Then, his boxers were gone too and Yeonjun was helping him into the bathtub.

"Is the water still okay?"

Beomgyu sat in the bathtub, back facing Yeonjun with his knees pulled to his chest.