⚝10⚝

A/N: Incase of confusion the names at the beginning of each character is showing whos inner thoughts you'll be reading, inner thoughts are "these" so if Yeonjuns name is at the beginning of the chapter, text that are in italics with quotation marks are his thoughts!!

/Tw/

Taehyun★

Taehyun watched Kai as his eyes were trained down, kicking a rock with his foot as they walked.

"Kai?"

"Hmmmm?"

Kai hummed in reply, eyes not leaving the rock he was kicking.

Taehyun rolls his eyes, kicking Kais rock away.

"Look at me when I talk you brat-"

Kai sighed quietly, bringing his head up reluctantly to look at the older.

"What do you want Hyung?"

"What do you think about Beomgyu and Yeonjun?"

"Yeonjuns dead to me, Beomgyus cute, i wanna feed him yogurt so I can see him lick it off his lips."

"Excuse me?"

"I need scene ideas for my BL comics, Terry. I can't draw without a reference."

"Just Google someone eating yogurt?"

"But they have to be as cute as Beomgyu, Terry! What don't you get!?"

"Okay... should I be nervous about being your reference today then?"

"Don't worry about it."

"Okay. But your nerdy comic opinions about Beomgyu wasn't really what I was going for."

"Then what about them?"

Taehyun ran fingers through the front of his hair, opening his mouth to reply before Kai gasps loudly.

"DON'T MOVE!"

Taehyun stayed frozen, scared that he was going to be mugged by a wild Huening Kai.

But all he did was start snapping photos.

Taehyun dropped his hand and grabbed Kais phone, turning it off before pocketing it.

"I told you that you can't just take photos of me without consent for your little gay pictures."

"Um. WONDERFUL little gay pictures, Hyung. Can I have my phone?"

"Once we get to your house."

Kai started walking again at that, so Taehyun followed.

"As I was saying, what I meant about Yeonjun and Beomgyu is you know, what do you think about them like together."

"I don't think they're together. Yeonjun said just 'messing around' and they haven't actually did anything past just touching basically. So in my theory, they are just fuck buddies but I think Beomgyu might have feelings for Junnie."

Taehyun rolls his eyes, laughing to himself at Kais mini-rant about them.

"Do you think Yeonjun returns them?"

"I don't know, he definitely likes Beoms more than me and you and stopped talking about how bad he wanted to be railed by Mr Soobin quite frankly, the day Beomgyu transfered here-"

"Get to the point!" Taehyun groaned.

"I think it could be possible. But Yeonjuns not one for relationships. So maybe he wouldn't know if he had feelings for Beoms himself."

"Are you a fucking shrink?"

"I specialize in gay, Tae."

"That rhymed."