⚝15⚝

Yeonjun

When his eyes met the bottle he felt this sinking feeling in his stomach, it was so much different than how he felt in his dream.

Nothing could've prepared him for this feeling; this moment.

"Sweet boy?"

"Hmm?"

"Did you get your prescription refilled recently?"

"No, I got it  filled before I started school. Why?"

Yeonjuns voice was dry, meek, he felt bile bubble in his throat as he stared at the bottle.

"Because the bottles empty."

"My last thought will be you."

"No." Yeonjun croaked, voice cracking as tears threatened to fall from his eyes.

"Don't yell.." When Yeonjuns eyes met Beomgyus sorrowful ones, the world stopped, no one else had to exist but them, Beomgyus warmth, Yeonjuns dark scent of ambrosial rose. His world was caving, he didn't want to be left alone, without Beomgyu.

His pupils were normal, they had time.

Yeonjun had time.

In a flash Yeonjuns grasp turned rough, dragging him to the bathroom.

"Yeonjun-!" Beomgyu gasped holding his arm that was in Yeonjuns bruising grasp.

Yeonjun brought both of them to their knees, Beomgyu in front of the toilet.

"NO! Yeonjun no!" Beomgyu finally realized, fighting against Yeonjuns grip, fleeing from it for just a moment, but to no avail, Yeonjun grabbed the back of his collar, slamming him against the rim. Beomgyu yelped, turning his head away from the bowl.

"Don't make this harder than it needs to be, sweet boy." Yeonjun was now behind the younger holding him in place. 

"I'll let you do it, but don't think I won't"

Beomgyu sobbed, closing his eyes helplessly. "Please. I don't wanna be here anymore."

Yeonjuns heart fucking hurt at those words.

"I wanted to go with you holding me."

Fuck.

"So I'd be with you forever."

Yeonjun grabbed Beomgyus jaw, holding it  over the bowl before harshly shoving two fingers inside of his mouth.

Beomgyu gagged and cried helplessly, Yeonjun held him close as he watched Beomgyu cough up water, pills, food.

He didn't care if it got on him, he didn't care if Beomgyu hated him after.

He didn't stop until Beomgyu was dry heaving.

After it was over Yeonjun flushed, releasing Beomgyu from his grasp as he collapsed against the wall, pulling his knees to his chest as he sobbed.

Yeonjun wrapped his arms around the boy, pulling him close.

"I don't care how broken you are. I'll always be here to tape you back together whether you like it or not."

"I was so close."

"I was close to losing you."

Yeonjun cradled Beomgyus cheek softly, bringing his face close to his.

Beomgyu shyed away, tearing up again.

"Yeonjun no I just threw-"

And Yeonjun kissed him, slow and passionate through tears, it was bittersweet.

But he had Beomgyu.

Beomgyu was in his arms, breathing, responsive.

And just Yeonjuns.

No one else's.

A/N: sorry for short update...lost motivation. Thoughts?:)