⚝23⚝

HueningKai

"Breathe, Tae, you'll get through this, yeah?"

Kai whispers gently, holding his hair out of his face.

Taehyun was trembling, cold sweat dripping down his neck and his body was void of color, pale.

"O-oh god-" Taehyun chokes out, before hurling into the toilet.

"Fuck." Taehyun whimpers, shaking fingers digging into Kais arm. "Everything fucking hurts."

"I know just-"

"You don't!" Taehyun snaps, immediately softening when Kai flinches back. Taehyuns eyes well with tears.

"No- I'm sorry Kai-" Taehyun sobs, glancing to Kais neck and immediately a pit forms in his stomach, the marks were faded, but still so visible, what once was dark purple and red, faded to yellow and red, in the perfect shape of Taehyuns hand.

 Kai smiled weakly, caressing Taehyuns head gently, his hair falling back into his face. 

"You're a mess." Kai laughs, pressing a gentle kiss right above his ear, shushing him when he sobs.

"I- I want Advil-"

"No Tae, you're in detox I don't think more pills will do any good. I can get you water?"

Taehyun shook his head weakly, leaning his head against Kais chest.

"It'll be okay.." Kai coaxes him softly.

Kai frowns at the sight, reaching over and flushing the toilet.

"Apparently Beoms and Yeonjun got caught in their post-handjob glory in class by Mr Soobin, he texted me earlier." Kai laughs, attempting to lighten the mood.

Taehyun laughs softly. "They are too horny."

Kai smiles down fondly at him, holding him close.

"I'm sorry that I hurt you Kai." Taehyuns voice trembles, not daring to look at the boy.

"I forgive you." Kai whispers, tugging the elder closer. "Don't worry about it anymore, kay'?"

Beomgyu

"Do you think you're going to be able to forgive Taehyun?"

Yeonjun rolls onto his side, looking into the dark eyes that were Beomgyus.

"I don't know Beomgyu."

Beomgyu didn't say much after that.

He didn't need to.

Yeonjun dragged his fingers over the palm of Beomgyus hand, and down to his wrist, tracing the faint white lines that got darker and wider as he moved further.

Beomgyu stared blankly at the white wall, focusing on the drag of Yeonjuns fingertips against the skin of his arm.

"You look a bit pale." Yeonjun mumbles, glancing up at the boys face for a moment.

"I haven't eaten today."

Or yesterday, or the day before.

"Oh, here I'll go get you a snack-"

"NO-! Don't. I'm just feeling sick, I'll eat later."

Yeonjun nods slowly, taken aback.

Beomgyu can't let him go by the bathroom, he can't.

A can't shake the feeling of dread when he's near that room.

Something bad will happen if Yeonjun goes in there, he knows it.