⚝7⚝

A/N: Just a reminder, if you didn't see the disclaimer before this chapter, when I posted chapter 6 Wattpad didn't save half of the words I wrote, so if you didn't go back and read the fixed version before this one please go back and read so you wont be lost, thank you. I would greatly appreciate any feedback or votes, please enjoy<3

Beomgyu

As Beomgyu opened his eyes, hearing the blaring alarm from on the floor, he reached for Yeonjun next to him, he remembers falling asleep in his arms, he felt secure.

But, when he reached out he was met with an empty space, Beomgyu sat up, looking around the room, still no trace of the elder.

The alarm still played, he reached down to the floor, taking his phone out of the discarded pants that were on the floor, turning off the alarm, and silence filled the house, Beomgyu didn't like it.

He had gotten used to the elders blabbing already.

He walked to his dresser, each step seemed so loud in the hushed house.

He took his medication as he had forgotten to the night before, he thought that was why the eerie quietness that has always hung over the house bothered him,  but in the back of his mind he knew it was because he had taken a liking to Yeonjun, I mean he isn't the kind of guy who does the 'one night stand' or 'fling' kind of stuff, honestly he has a hard time even craving something of sexual nature. But Yeonjun drove him mad, hell, thinking about the way Yeonjun had touched him and the way his lips felt against the pad of his thumb.

If he thought about it anymore he would have to be late for school, and he didn't want to deal with a problem by himself anyway, because it's embarrassing,

And like what if a dead relative is watching....it's a irrational thought but the thought of dying and there being an afterlife and all your late grandparents and relatives memory of your teenage years was constant masturbation, he'd rather go to hell.

He probably would anyway. 

It isn't like He's never masturbated, he has plenty of times, but he knew he was different, for the way he did it.

Well, first of all he never had a urge to have sex with a women, or be the one fucking for that matter. He knew he wouldn't be able to by the way his hands shook and his legs basically became useless, he knew how to move his hips well actually (from riding pillows, which is what he preferred)  but not well in the sense he can fuck into someone, no he was good at perching his pretty slim figure on top on something and moving his hips back and forth, or in circles, or whatever felt good for him.  He only had urges for boys, and the way that they would feel if they treated him as the women in the stupid cliché porn videos he used to watch. (Before he even discovered what gay porn or what sexuality really meant)

Well, now he's aware he's just very gay, and submissive.

Now, back to the present problem, where is Yeonjun?

He opened his phone and saw two new messages from a unknown number, from just 15 minutes ago.

--------------Unread--------------

UNKNOWN: Hey sweet boy, it's Yeonjun

UNKNOWN: I had to head home to get ready for school, I would've waken you but you looked so cute.. anyway I'll see you at school, make sure to wash those pants! 

Beomgyu, quite frankly, didn't know what to say, so he put Yeonjuns contact into his phone and began getting ready for school.