⚝13⚝

Beomgyu★

Beomgyu knew Yeonjun was shaken up because of his dream, he felt bad that Yeonjun was worried about him.

No one needed to worry about him.

He wasn't special enough for someone like Yeonjun to be worried about him.

It would be better if he weren't there, wouldn't it?

"Jun?"

Yeonjun walked across the kitchen to the table, where Beomgyu was sitting, staring down at a bowl of cereal.

"What is it?"

"Would you actually be sad if I went away?"

Yeonjun threads his fingers through Beomgyus hair, looking down at him, worried.

"Why are you asking? Of course I would, I told you that hun."

"Can you make them go away?"

"Make what go away?"

"Bad thoughts."

Yeonjun thinks back to their conversation, what he said that made him forget just for a little while.

"Do you wanna put lip tint on me?"

Beomgyu looks up at him, leaning his hand against the touch.

"..yeah."

Taehyun★

/tw/

"I don't care."

Taehyun looks at Kai weakly, chest heaving from the previous pressure on his neck.

"Look at what your wearing.." Kai drags his hand from Taehyuns neck to the cut outs in his shirt, exposing part of his shoulder and arm. "How could I even help myself when you're  wearing something so slutty? I can see your whole stomach now."

Taehyun holds back a moan, tearing his eyes away from the younger, unable to handle it any longer.

"It's my fault."

"At least your aware."

Kai laughs, leaning his down towards him, grabbing Taehyuns jaw harshly and pulling it so close their noses touch.

Taehyun lets out a quiet sob, looking back into Kais eyes.

"Are you going to take advantage of me?"

"I'm going to corrupt that little head of yours so you think you want it."

"God." His eyes rolled back before he closed his eyes, his breath felt like it was being knocked out of him with every word Kai spat at him. His thighs squeezed together, trying to form some sort of friction, just a little relief, but, to no avail.

Kai notices, grabbing ahold of his thigh, prying it apart from the other.

"Poor boy, this must hurt." Kai says with false sympathy, placing his knee between his thighs.

"It's so cute how worked up you are."

Kai presses his lips to Taehyuns, moving them rhythmically against his.

Then, Kai pulls away.

Taehyun looks at him confused,  he pulled away so fast.

Kai put his thumb on Taehyuns bottom lip, pulling down, forcing his mouth open.

Kai quickly without warning kissed him again, slipping his tongue into his mouth before he closed it.

Taehyun felt heat surge through the lower parts of his body as Kai licked into every crevice in his mouth, unable to keep up with the pace the younger set for the two.