⚝26⚝

Beomgyu.

Yeonjun doesn't know if he could live without him.

Beomgyu is the most precious thing to him, over anything.

He'd give up everything if it meant he could be with Beomgyu forever.

Don't get him wrong, he loves his friends and family, they're dear to his heart.

He just loves Beomgyu more.

And goddamnit if someone hurts him, Yeonjun can see himself going to prison.

Heeseung has been on his mind.

Beomgyu honestly didn't seem too affected by it, but thinking about it made Yeonjuns blood boil.

He wished he could do something about it, but Beomgyu told him to let it go, so he did.

Well, he acted like he did.

It's been a week since Beomgyu visited his mom at the prison, Yeonjun noticed that he'd been acting a bit weird.

They're at Yeonjuns house right now, Beomgyu's downstairs getting a snack.

It's actually been a little long, maybe he should check on him.

He makes his way downstairs, he's on the last step before he hears Beomgyu yelp out, as if he's in pain.

Yeonjun felt his stomach drop.

He thought back to Beomgyus attempt, he rushed into the kitchen.

"please be okay please okay." 

"Beomgyu?!" He yelled out, seeing Beomgyu kneeling on the floor.

"Oh thank god." He whispered to himself before running up to the younger.

"Beomgyu are you oka-" 

Yeonjuns eyes widened as Beomgyu clutched the top of his wrist, blood seeping through the cracks of his hands.

Beomgyus shoulders shook as tears streamed down his face.

"Oh baby what did you do-" Yeonjun whispered, gently taking Beomgyus hand and pulling his arm towards himself.

"I'm sorry-" Beomgyu choked out, letting Yeonjun inspect the cut on his arm.

Yeonjun slid off his t-shirt, wrapping it around Beomgyus wrist.

"This needs stitches." 

"No no- I don't wanna go to the doctors please-" Beomgyu cried, letting his head fall into Yeonjuns shoulder.

"I don't want you to get anymore hurt."

"Please." Beomgyu sobbed. "Don't make me go."

"Why would you hurt yourself again? Were you trying to.." Yeonjun didn't finish his sentence, instead he pressed his lips onto Beomgyus head, breathing him in, feeling his warmth.

Beomgyu just nodded, holding onto Yeonjun tighter.

Yeonjun couldn't imagine living without Beomgyu, holding him and his body had gone cold.

He wanted Beomgyu alive, breathing, warm.

"I wont make you go to the doctors if you promise you wont leave me."

Beomgyu nodded, feeling his head reel with guilt.

"I wanna see you old, Beomgyu." Yeonjun whispered into his hair.

That made him cry harder.

"Do you promise?"

"Yeah." Beomgyu muttered, his voice cracking. 

"Let me take care of it."

Beomgyu nodded, Yeonjun pulled away, unwrapping his tshirt from around Beomgyus wrist.

It stopped bleeding as much, Yeonjun was thankful for that, it made it more likely he didn't hit a vein.

Yeonjun leaned over, pressing a kiss to the wound, the familiar, metallic taste remaining  in his mouth when he pulled away.

"Wha- what are you-" Beomgyus cut off by Yeonjun kissing it again, trailing slightly upwards, blood smearing over his wrist.

It stung, but the heat pooling in his stomach made him not pull away.

His eyes were wide, focused on Yeonjun, seeing how the blood smeared over his lips.

Yeonjun flicked his eyes up from his arm, looking Beomgyu in the eyes, his lips pressed onto his wrist.

Beomgyu looked back, his head buzzing with different emotions.

Yeonjun paused but only for a moment before leaning up, kissing Beomgyu on the lips.

A sound bubbled up from the back of Beomgyus throat, he kissed back nonetheless.

Yeonjun moved his lips against Beomgyus in a slow, languid motion, the taste of copper lingering on their tongues.

Yeonjun pulls away, leaning down and kissing down Beomgyus neck gently, leaving a trail of blood in his wake.

Yeonjun didn't know why Beomgyu was so desperate to die.

They both needed each other to live.

Yeonjun would do anything to keep him, to be able to hold him.

Anything.