⚝22⚝

Yeonjun,Beomgyu

They had 20 minutes, 20 minutes until the bell rang and students flood through the halls and into their assigned classes.

But, here they were, Yeonjun pushed up against the hard brick of the school walls, hands tangled painfully in Beomgyus hair as he made work of Yeonjuns neck, replacing the ones that had already started to fade. Panting and Yeonjuns quiet whines that drove Beomgyu almost mad filled the room, leaving no mistake for what they were doing if someone walking by listened just a little too closely.

Yeonjun didn't care, Beomgyu wanted him, so he gave himself to him.

Yeonjuns knees were buckling, it was hard to handle Beomgyu touching him like this.

"Don't fall baby.." Beomgyu whispered against his skin, wrapping an arm around his waist.

Yeonjun nodded, using his free hand to clasp onto Beomgyus shirt for some sort of stability.

Beomgyu quickly untied the drawstrings of Yeonjuns sweats, sliding his hand beneath the fabric, causing Yeonjun to shiver.

Beomgyu wastes no time in going past the underwear, Yeonjun gasps, hips involuntarily bucking forward.

"You're already so wet." Beomgyu comments, wrapping his hand around Yeonjun, sweatpants slightly restricting his movements.

"I know," Yeonjun shakily breathes, "It's embarrassing-"

Beomgyu cuts him off. "I think it's endearing." Beomgyu moves his hand slowly, forgetting they're in school almost entirely, drawing small hushed sounds from Yeonjun. 

Beomgyu can feel the slide get easier by the second, he bites back a smile.

"You like me this much?" Beomgyu teases gently.

"Yes." Yeonjun gasps, breathing heavy as his hips twitch with every move the younger makes.

Beomgyu presses a firm kiss to Yeonjuns forehead, a comforting gesture.

Yeonjun lets out a sob mixed with a moan when Beomgyu slid his thumb over the tip, causing his whole body to jolt. Beomgyu shushes him gently, sliding his free hand from his waist to his hair, caressing it gently. "Don't cry Junnie.." Beomgyu says softly, going back to stroking Yeonjun gently, but slightly faster. "Can't help it-" Yeonjun chokes out.

Beomgyu wipes his tears, cradling Yeonjuns cheek.

 "You're so cute when you're like this." 

Yeonjun cries out, spilling out almost immediately, Beomgyu catches it in his hand, hoping it won't make a mess in his pants.

"That fast?" Beomgyu teases, pulling his hand out of Yeonjuns pants, grabbing a tissue, quickly wiping off the mess and tossing it into the trash.

Yeonjuns cheeks were flushed red, shyly clutching onto Beomgyu, embracing him.

Beomgyu hugs him back, wrapping his arms around him tightly.

"Tired?"

Yeonjun nods, nosing into the crook of his neck. 

"I love you."

Beomgyu smiles. "I love you too."

Beomgyu can feel Yeonjun smile against his neck, he can feel the remaining tremble in his hands, his slowing breath. 

He didn't care if he couldn't return the favor, he can't normally when Beomgyu takes the lead anyway.

He felt warm with Yeonjun.

He nosed into Yeonjuns hair, taking in his scent as well.

"You're still shaking." Beomgyu whispers gently, threading fingers gently through his hair.

Yeonjun hummed, eyes feeling heavy.

"We should sit dow-"

Beomgyu was cut off quickly by the sound of a door swinging open, faltering foot steps.

Beomgyu swung his head around trying to gently push off Yeonjun who clung to him like a child.

"Beomgyu..Yeonjun?"

"Gyu no I don't want to let go!" Yeonjun groans, clasping onto him harder.

"Gosh Yeonjun do you have no shame? Mr Soobin is staring!"

Yeonjun parted his way with Beomgyu and stood up straight at those words.

"Just get in your seats, I have no interest in what happened."

The pair nodded, retreating back to their shared desk, the bell rang shortly after.

A/N: small update bc this story had been lacking smut for way to long!!!! I know it's short but I have something big planned next!! 22 chapters is a little crazy, this story is coming to a wrap soon! not soon soon but soon!