⚝20⚝

HueningKai

"KAI ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?" 

Kai exhales shakily, ducking under Taehyuns bed, covering his mouth, an attempt to muffle his breathing.

It didn't work

Hands wrap around his ankles, a strong force pulling him from underneath the bed, his chin harshly hitting the ground, dragging the skin off of the bottom.

Adrenaline helped the pain, but it can only do so much.

"Hyung!" Kai gasps, kicking at an attempt to free himself from the elders grasp.

It was silly to even try.

Taehyun pins him harshly to the ground, hovering over him.

His eyes were angry, really fucking angry.

"It's like he's not even there anymore."

Kai was scared.

"Where are they?" Taehyun said through gritted teeth, the hands around Kais wrists becoming bruising.

"I FLUSHED THEM!" Kai began to cry, "YOU KNOW I DID!"

"Why are you crying?" He seethed. "Why would you flush my shit!?"

Kai flinched, a sob escaping him.

"Are you joking!? Yeonjun had to give you money! They almost killed you!" Kai sobbed, squirming under his grasp. "It Isn't good for you.."

"You don't know what's good for me." Taehyun tightens his grip, Kai whimpers.

"Well I know fucking Vicodin and Ketamine isn't!"

"They help me." 

"You're a fucking junkie!-"

Kai was cut off by the feeling of hands around his throat,  Taehyun sat on his legs, stopping him from moving.

Heat flooded his body as he gasped for breath, no matter how much he kicked he just held on tighter.

Everything was muffled, his eyes began to blur, Taehyuns harsh words were replaced by ringing.

Kai scratched at his hands, but it was no use, he was a boxer, of course it was no use.

He couldn't speak, only hoarse gasps of breath leave him, his head felt like it could explode.

"It hurts."

 "Taehyun it hurts."

He began to taste something almost metallic.

He tried to thrash, but movement was hard, it just drained more energy.

"I'm sorry."

He felt his eyes roll back, then the pressure on his neck was gone.

He couldn't hear much except his heartbeat thumping loudly in his ears, the ringing was starting to hurt his ears.

He heard a voice, distant touches, but it went black before he could register anything.

Taehyun

"Kai..." 

Tears rolled down his cheeks, his hands shook.

"Oh baby- I'm so sorry."

Taehyun sobbed out, cradling the unconscious boy in his arms.

"What the fuck did I do.." He whimpered, fishing his phone out of his pocket, with trembling fingers he called the first person he thought of.