chapter 35 Can't tell them

Chapter 35

I sign okay Angel get it together you have been on so many dates with harry why be nervous now oh i don't know maybe because you were human then a little voice said in my head i frowned and thew the dark blue skinny jeans on my bed and groaned.

Its been a few days since he met Carlisle and Esme and i can't get Rosalie's words out of my head i don't want to put the Cullen's in danger I mean they went threw so much with Edward and Bella I don't want to repeat it but I love Harry I loved him since i first met him.

Knock knock.

I heard from my door breaking me out of my thoughts I look up to see Alice she walk in more like skipped in.

"Oh my god your going on a date with Harry." She says clapping and jumping up and down. "Wait what are you going to wear. "

She suddenly stop clapping and jumping up and down I smile.

"I don't know but I told him nothing fancy." I say as i got off my bed.

"Okay casual I can work with that let see over here." She says she picks up a dark blue skinny jeans black leather knee boots and white v-neck shirt and half way leather jacket I smile bigger.

"Alice, thank you it's perfect." I said she laughs waves her hand like it was nothing.

"It's want I do anyway Jasper, and I are going away for two months." She says I frowned.

Why was Alice and Jasper leaving was it because she had a vision maybe it was something bad maybe the voluri was coming I start to get panic and worry Alice noticed.

"Oh no no its nothing bad that's we're leaving we just want to be alone for a while just be with each other," She says as if she was picturing it in her head she probably was I sign in relief.

"Oh okay well where is Jasper," I said

"he's putting our bags in the car." She says with a huge smile on her small framed face.

"Well have you two," I said with a wink she just shook her and push my shoulder a little.

"Stop I'm not the one going on a date with a famous person now go get get ready." She says walking to the door she stops and turns back to me.

"Oh and don't worry you," She says then walk out of my bed room.

I walk over to my bed and put the outfit that Alice pick out for me and grab my ray-bans and my keys to my camaro and walk out my room I ran to my car in immortal speed and drove to Harry's I didn't really cover my skin that much because I was planing on showing him how I look in the sun I look in my review mirror.

Bright butterscotch eyes look back I sign and look back to the road I wasn't in my Angela form I hate hiding but I have to which sucks I look up at the sky it was cloudy but I knew upper in the mountains there some sunlight
I pull in his drive way and honked a few minutes later he came out with dark blue jeans a white shirt and black hoodie and converse he hop in and pecked my lips.

"So where are we going," He says as I pull out of the drive way I put on my ray-bans on smile to him.

"You will find out when we get there." I said looking back to the road he groans.

"That's not fair Angel," he says annoyed.

"Life's is not fair Harry," I said he rolls his eye's smirks a little.

I pull to the side of the forest and cut the engine and got off he also got off amd look at me confuse.

"Hop on my back," I told him he shook his head stubbornly.