Chapter 28 Losing Memory

Chapter 28

Have you ever felt that you were being ignored well that's how I feel it's been one more week since me and the lads stayed here in England it was our last day here speaking of the lads Niall has been ignoring me he is always out dating girls just to find the right one or to make me jealous it hasn't worked very well Harry has been ignoring me since that kiss the other night well I don't really blame him he needs time to think.

Jason has been acting weird lately he is always out I never really see and when he is here he's always angry and never in the mood to go anywhere he always hunting just to get away from here and he blocks his thoughts away from me.

I sighed I don't know what's going on with Jason.

I got up from the bed and turn off the TV I watching John Tucker must die it's a good movie but it was also for me to get me distracted since I don't sleep anymore.

I look up out of the window to the sky it was still dark but a little light coming I looked at the clock it was 5:00 in the morning I sighed again.

I looked at a sleeping Harry he was so cute sleeping he look young my old Harry I miss that Harry I miss that flirty cheeky Harry.

I grabbed my clothes and went in the shower I was washing my hair.

I have been getting calls from Alice Edward Bella Carlisle and Emmett and Nessie sometimes Rosalie.

They call to say am I okay is anything bad happening how're the lads of course Nessie said that oh and one of them said did I eat one of them but you know who said that.

Once I washed my body and rinse and repeat with my hair I got out of the shower and dressed into a baby blue T-shirt with where Wally on it and light blue jeans just normal jeans skinny from the top but little baggy from the bottom and I put on my red and white high top All-Star Converse and I put on my old high school jacket on it was red and white with HS on it I let my hair down it was straight with waves today very wavy.

I look at myself in the mirror my long dark reddish-brown going down with waves my bright butterscotch eyes were depressed my pale white marble skin was well pale white marble my clothes made me look even more attractive.

I transformed into Angela I'm kinda hate seeing this look I'm tired of it but hey I have too anyway speaking of my powers turns out my super self control isn't just for thirst I can control everything minds people water air fire earth well everything.

I walk out of the bathroom and went downstairs I saw Jason reading a sport magazin I sat down next to him.

"Jason, tell me what's wrong with you," I said he looked up from the magazin.

"What do you mean Angel, I'm perfectly fine,"

I rolled my eyes and snorted yeah right.

"Ugh yeah right Jason, you've been ignoring everybody and you're always angry and all you do is stay in the house or go hunting and you call that perfectly fine because I don't," I said.

His smirk left replaced with a frown I tried to read his thoughts but he was still blocking them from be thinking about soccer.

"Alright you've notice it's just we are back here in our home town where the place I don't wanna be at it's filled with memories some are good and some are bad just think about it don't you wanna start fresh and get out of the past and start new," he says.

Putting the magazin back on the table he's right I do want to start fresh and live a new life a supernatural life but I can't I have Harry and the Lads I mean I love Harry I can never let him go I can't change because he is famous well known.