Chapter 16 Love hurts

Chapter 16

It's been a month since I ignored Harry I'm still ignoring him all we do is some time look at each other but I look away really fast he glares at me but I know he's very suspicious with me and my family he keeps getting these thought how we looks so different from the others mostly me and Jason how the others got gold eyes and me and Jason have green.

I know if I stuck around he'll find out about me Harry is stubborn but clever to.

Right now I'm glaring at Emily she was all over Harry we were in the lunch room getting our 'Lunch' I don't know why we get it but we do it was a waste.

I saw how Emily put her hands on Harry's chest seducely patting her eyes he didn't push away her hands he just looked down lost in thought she was trying to get his attention I glared at her hard I think she notice someone was glaring at her because she turn her head I looked away in Vampire speed but from the corner of my eye I saw Harry getting up.

And going to the hallways I got up too and followed him he went to his locker and lean against it and slides down to the floor with his head in his hands I had too ask I mean it's bothering me I know I'm gonna regret it later.

"Are you dating her." I just blurred out.

He looks up his eyes zoomed into mine and he looked away.

"Why are you talking to me I thought you didn't want to be friends." he says looking to the front doors.

I sat next to him.

"Harry I said it would be best if we weren't friend not that I wanted go be." I said.

"Then why are you ignoring me and said we can't be friends."

I looked down to my hands and start playing with them.

"It's complicated."

"Angela, how's it complicated tell me why we can't be friends." he demanded.

"I can't okay." I snapped he glared at me.

"Why Angela why." he yelled.

I didn't flinch didn't even move.

"Because it's dangerous Harry, I want to tell you but I can't because it might get you killed there I gave you the biggest hint ever."

He huffed and looked away.

"That's not a biggest hint." He says.

I sighed and ran my hands threw my hair.

"Listen Harry, why can't we just forget this month ever happen and went back too being friends." I said.

He stared at me with a hard looking face then it soften he cracked a smile.

"Yes I would love that."

"Good now tell me are you dating that girl in the Lunch room who was all over you." I said.

He smirked oh boy I knew they were dating dammit.

"Why you wanna know are you jealous or something." He say.

I was shocked at first then but on a blank face and huffed.

"No." yes I am very much more then you think Harry laughed.

"No we're not dating she wants to be but I push her away I don't like her I thought I did but I don't." he says.

Now I was confused he thought he did what's that suppose to mean.

"What you mean Harry, that you thought you liked her." I said with a shaky voice.