Chapter 14 What is she doing here

Chapter 14

How much I thought about thing my brain start hurt and that's not normal well I'm not a normal person or Vampire oh well I checked the time it was 7:00 I should get ready I got up and took a cold shower dressed in a black ripped skinny jeans and dark blood red T-Shirt with Paramore band on it I put chains on my jeans and I got a belt with sculls on it and I put my black high tops Conversed they had chains on it to they were pretty cool theses were the ones that Emmett gave me I loved them I let my wavy hair down I looked in the mirror I saw gold pair of eyes stare at me yeah my eyes turn gold like everybody's I closed my eyes and open them I saw emerald really green eyes stare at me now I was Angela I got my bag and my keys with the family quest key chain hanging in my hand I saw Jason looking the engine.

"Hey Jason, what your doing."

He looked up and smiled a little "Oh hey Angel, I'm looking at you're engine it's looks fine but you have to change the oil and put that part that Edward and Bella gave you and if you don't this car won't start." he says.

I groaned of course how can I forget that I put my keys on the hook right by the desk full of tools and stuff.

"Emmett, can I take your jeep." I yelled.

He was right by my side in a second he had his keys in his hand.

"Why." he said.

"Because my car needs oil and I need to install that part in it," I said.

He thought about it.

"Ugh fine here but if you scratch it i'l-

But I cut him off.

"Yeah yeah you'll kill me now Emmett, we really need to get to school so bye," I said.

I jumped into the the jeep so did Jason I turn to him and grab his hand closed my eyes for a minute then open them he was now Jace I love my powers I jab the key in the ignition and start the the jeep.

I was going slow 85 miles pure hour yeah when you turn into a Vampire this speed is nothing to you so you guys are probably wondering.

Why Jason, can go to school and not kill anybody because I'm super self control I can control his thirst that's it

'Hmm I probably should hunt after school or go on a hunting trip with one of the others maybe well Alice, did say this whole week will be sunny so we have to stay in doors,' Jason thought.

"That's a good idea Jason, I'll go with you if you want." I said.

He looked up at me and smiled.

"Really would you." he says.

I nodded I mean I do have to hunt with being around Harry a lot and being around his scent of his blood makes me want to lose control Carlisle said he can possibly be my blood singer but I don't lose control because of my gift the super self control.

"Yeah sure why not plus I need to run around a bit." I said throwing him a little smile.

We pulled into the parking lot in front of the school building I was hit with so many thought I parked the jeep where I always park my Camaro SS but oh well I grab my bad cling it to my shoulder and jump off.

I was about to walk to the doors but Harry ran to me.

"Hey Angela, I'm sorry I ruin you're Birthday yesterday so I got you something," Harry says.

I raised my eyebrows.

"No no it's fine I mean I wasn't really to excised about it anyway and you didn't have to Harry,." I said.