Chapter 10 Goodbye Harry

Chapter 10

The rest of school was little boring I tried talking to Louis but he just ignores me ugh I just want to grab something and throw it in a wall it's so hard just for them to talk to each other all they do is sit there and look at the mope right now I'm walking to my car I saw Harry leaning against his Range Rover looking down to his foot with a frown on his face I sighed and ran a hand threw my hair I just want to do something but what hmm I have to to think about it tonight I walked to my shiny black Camaro and lean against it.

"Hey." A familiar thick British accent said I looked up it was Harry.

"Harry what's up."I said he wasn't looking at me he was looking at my car.

"Cool car."he says.

"Uh thanks it was brothers but he gave it to me."I said he nodded still looking at it deeply.

'Am I imaging or this looks so much like Angel's car I mean it's Camaro SSRS 360 classic and it have the same shiny black paint like it it have to be hers and she haves the carving of Angel on there so yeah it hers,' Harry thought oh shit why didn't I cover that up I remember carving my name on there why did I do that I'm so stupid.

"Hmm funny it look's much like Angel's car it even haves it name carved on the side right there."he says looking into my eyes I stared back come on Angel think.

"Um well I guess we have the same car and that carved name is my nickname Angel short for Angela."I said yeah that sound about right.

"Oh."he says but I can tell he was still suspicious about it.

"Harry lets go."Louis yelled Harry glances at him then back to me.

"Well I got to go I'll see you tomorrow."he says I nodded he walked to Louis Niall Zayn and Liam while he did Jason came he saw me starring after Harry.

"Come on Angel don't get involved with him."Jason says harshly and got in the car I starred at Harry for a second then pulling the keys out of my pocket and jumped in the car and drove home when we got there Jason made me change him back to his look so did I sure I like being Angela but it's kinda annoying when I change back he left for his room I sighed god this is a lot of stress I walk inside said hi to Esme and walked to Jason's room I knocked on the door.

"Come in."he says I walked in he looks up then back at a picture I walked to him I saw what he was looking at it was me him Harry this was taking when Jason was human didn't went to the party it was the day before our birthday we looked happy there Harry looked happy there.

"This was day he promised."he whispers I looked and lay down next to him.

"What are you talking about."I said.

He looked at me and put the picture down and sighed.

"How do I start this oh yeah that's how well that day when Harry came here with you I knew he was player and all we went in the back yard we talked and stuff like the old times then it got serious we talked about him dating you I told him not too break your heart or cheat on you if he did then I'll beat the crap out of him but he knew I wasn't joking he promised now I find out this that he cheated on you with Emily I trusted him he was my best friend too but he let me down I don't know I'd can trust him again."Jason said.

He promised and yet he still did it what a bastard but how could I say that when I still care for him no Angel move on his a human your a Vampire it'll never work.

"Well it's done now Jason you don't have to worry about it I'm only trying to cheer him more up because he cuts himself."I said Jason looks at me like I was kidding.