Chapter 18 he's acting weird

Chapter 18

Well it's been a day since I talked to Harry and the others they went to the beach had fun while me and my family stayed in doing nothing me and Jason just sit there and played the Life 4 Dead on the Xbox 360 I know it was a old game but oh well it was still fun to play.

The others didn't really do anything Jasper and Emmett watched me and Jason play Carlisle Esme and Alice and Rosalie went hunting and Bella and Edward were cuddling on love seat and Nessie went with Jacob somewhere so yeah that's how our day went.

Now I'm in the shower getting dress to go to school I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me and picked just plain dark blue jeans and a white tank top under my white sweater and I put plain black and white All-Star Converse I get my brush and brushed my wet damped hair.

I went into the bathroom and blow dried my hair it came into waves I looked into the full body mirror.

My looks my dark reddish brown hair came into waves pasting my hips to my mid thigh my really bright gold eyes were shining with black rings around them making them even more noticeable I miss my natural emerald really green eyes my pale pale skin.

Was amazingly hard as marble my high cheek bones were making my face more like a heart shape my long black eyelashes flattering making me have a innocent look my button nose was like Bella's but a different some how me and Jason got all our looks from our dad Mark Davis I can't believe I'm saying this I kinda miss him sure he only thought Jason coming first but still he was my dad.

And loved how he was protective of me but now that's gone I closed my eyes and open them again now I have shiny black straight little but waves hair going down to my elbow hart shape face still have the high cheek bones my lips were fuller and bright pink instead of red my skin was still pale pale hard marble like Vampires should have and my eyes were emerald really green eyes.

That I loved so much I changed my face into like a innocent baby face I but more red into my cheeks to make it look I have blood running in my veins I left my button nose alone I looked down to my body it was all curvy and had a nice shape to it most girls would die for but I really didn't care about it I had a curvy body when I was human to I changed my 5"7 height to 6"2 and I was done.

This is how Angela looks amazingly beautiful more beautiful the I was when I was human don't get me wrong I love my looks it just I don't know I feel uncomfortable when I look at very beautiful girls like Rosalie and Bella and Alice even Esme they're way pretty then me I just feel when I'm around them my body and looks are not good enough to beat them or fit in with them.

I always had that problem I always thought I wasn't good enough maybe I hit it because my parents were never there for me my mom was never there Theresa was never there when I needed her like when I came home I told her that I saw Harry cheating me all she did was hug me then the next day she told me to get over it.

Mostly I was by myself I raise myself I tool risks to know not to do them again I was alone well Jason was there but when he turn into a Vampire he left he had to then there was Harry and the boys they helped my a lot to get over it I missed those days when me and the boys just say around talking and mostly chilling and having fun with memories when they were on tour or just on the stage doing funny stuff goofing around.

I smile at those memories well now that's gone never really going to come back because they think Angel Davis is dead got hit by that car and died in a impact if they only knew I was Angel and I was right there next to them but just in a disguise but they don't.

I shook my head frowning I grabbed my keys off the desk in my room and walked down the stairs and ran in inhuman speed to the garage I saw everybody there sup for Esme and Carlisle I went to my baby I haven't drive her in a long time I saw Jason leaning against it he was dressed in Skinny/baggy light blue ripped jeans and a black lousy but tight T-Shirt with a dark grey jacket and black and white All-Star Converse his reddish brown hair was messy and his really gold eyes were looking at the Camaro I grabbed my black jacket.