Chapter 1 he was cheating on me

Chapter 1

I was getting ready to see Harry yes I'm dating Harry Styles from One Direction my name is Angel Darvis we dated for one year now and I can't be any happier me and Harry knew each other before we even dated we were best friends since we were 4 and I remember when Harry said he liked me more then a friend.

{*FLASHBACK*}

I was running to school because I was late again and I don't want detention twice now no I'm not a goodie-two-shoes I'm just tired of detention I made it to school the finale bell ranged ugh I'm late again I went to my first class English great I hate that class

I ran down the hall I bumped into someone I look up to see a boy with curly chestnut brown hair green eyes staring back at my emerald green ones Harry I smiled.

"Hey you how are you doing today."I said still smiling at him he looked nervous.

"I'm good um...w-will y-you g-go to the movies with m-me."he stuttered looking down I wasn't really that shock about the movie thing I was shock how nervous he was he never nervous when he asked out a girl and trust me there's a lot I always did have a crush on him.

"Sure I will love to so what are we going to see."I said he looked up happiness was in his eyes.

"Um it's your choice and I'll pick you up at seven wear something casual."he said winking ah there's the Harry I know always the flirt.

"Okay see you then."I said walking to my class.

________________________________________________________________

I was taking a shower getting dress to go to the movies with Harry I dressed in light dark ripped skinny jeans and my black and white All Stars a dark blue v-neck shirt that hugs my body and a white jacket I put on some lip gloss and I checked the time it was 7:00 a clock and the door bell ringed I ran down stair I open the door

To see Harry looking nervous and he was wearing a white shirt and dark blue jeans and All Stars he looked good.

"Hey you ready."he said I nodded he took my hand and lead my to his car he was four months older then me do yeah I'm fifteen he is sixteen.

We made it to the movies.

"So what movie."he says I looked at the movies.

"How about texas chainsaw that's new."I said he nodded and got the tickets we got a popcorn and two sodas we sat down the movie was starting after a while Harry jumped when the the girl screamed and he killed her guts and blood was all over I was laughing all the way threw it was so funny Harry hides his face in my neck I patted his head after the movie he drove me back home I was looking for my key to my house when Harry stopped.

"Angel I have to say something."Harry says nervous I smiled.

"Sure you can tell me anything."I said happily he chuckled.

"Well...um..I-I l-like you A-Angel more then a f-friend."Harry stutters looking down I was shocked wow was all I could think right now Harry didn't let me speak he grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me softly on the lips and I kissed back.

{*END OF FLASHBACK*}

Ever since then we were dating when I was done looking for my clothes I dressed in dark blue super skinny jeans and a midnight blue tank top tight that it shown my curves and a black leather jacket over it and my black and white All-Stars low top Converse I looked in the mirror I was pale and I had brown reddish hair not like bronze I wish thou anyway I'm 5'10 I know I know I'm freaking tall I get it a lot and I had emerald really green eyes they were glowing if you