Chaper 36 trouble is coming near

Chaper 36

Harry didn't pick up my calls or replied to my texts he even lock his window I sign and groan throwing myself back onto my bed I hate when he is mad at me it's the worst.

Knock knock

"Come in," I say Bella walks in.

"I heard what happen," she says sitting next to me I sit back up.

"How," I said I didn't tell anybody about what happen between me and Harry.

"Alice," is all she said.

"Oh I don't know what to do Bella I love him I don't what to hurt him and I don't want to hurt the boys either," I said looking at her.

"I know you don't Angel, just give him some space," she says I groan.

"It's been four days how much more space does he need," I said looking at my hands.

"Angel, I don't know how much space he needs but did you even try to talk to him," she says.

"Yes I tried I called I text I even tried to talk to him at school he ignored me," I said.

"How about you talk to him now he still at home and boys left some where probably to get food he is alone go talk to him." She said.

"Okay I'll go pray for me he will listen." I said jumping out my window amd ran to his house I saw his window was closed I silently prayed it was not locked I jump up the roof and check his window it was open I thank the lord I go in amd see him laying down eyes closed and earphone on I walk to him and carefully sat down he didn't notice the movement I brush my fingers on his cheek he open his eyes and saw it was me huffed and turn the other way I roll my eyes and rip the earphone out of his ears.

"Are you seriously just going to ignore me." I said.

"Yes." He replied quietly.

"Oh come on Harry, I miss you." I said he don't answer he just look tjrew his phone I took away his phone and threw it on his bean bag chair.

"Angel." He yells annoyed that threw his phone.

"Don't Angel, me Harry, I'm sorry I can't them it's not safe I love you guys to much to put you guy in that danger." I said sternly he rolls his eyes.

"We can take care of our selves just fine," he said looking at me.

"I know you guys can but not with the supernatural Vampires are way to strong they can take you guys down in a second." I said.

"Yeah but the Cullen's don't hurt human's." He says softly.

"Yeah the Cullen's don't that doesn't mean other don't do you want me to show you how scary it is to have a vampire try to kill you." I said I know I'm going to regret it later but he needs to know.

"Yes please show me." He says I suddenly change in my Angela form and my eyes were bright red and had a look that they screamed in terror he gasps I grab him he tries to pull away put didn't secede i grab his shoulders and pin him down and got on top of him he struggled to get free but couldn't I lean closer to him my bright thristy red eyes looking into his scared green ones.

"Hmm you smell so good Harry," I said pulling his head to the side and I inhaled his scent was very strong from fear.

"O-okay A-Angel, thats e-enough." He stutters out of fear I stop changed back and turn his head back facing me I lean down and kiss his lips he kiss back.

"Now you know." I said he nods.

"I'm sorry." He says I cup his face.

"No baby I'm sorry I scared you." I said.

"No it's okay love." He says.

"I love you so much Harry, I don't ever want to lose you." I said he kiss me.

"You'll never lose me and I love you too." He says I smile.

"So you forgive me." I said.

"Yes I forgive you but hate lying to them Angel, their not the same." He says I nod.

"Yeah I know more depress less happy like they use to be but we will work out something with them." I said.

"Hmm." Was all he said he wrap his arms around me I lay my head on his chest and listen to his heart pounding a small smile appear on my face my phone starting to ring I answer it.

"Hello" I said heard someone breathing hard.

"Angel where are you." I heard Esme say in panic.

"I'm at Harry's, what's wrong." I said she signs.

"It's hard to explain just please come home something came up." She says I sit up and get off Harry he look at me in confuse.

"Okay I'll be home in a couple of seconds." I said

"Okay just come home." She says and hangs she didn't even say bye.

"What happen what's going on." Harry says I look st him.

"I don't know but I'll see you later tonight okay." I said he nods I peck his lips jump out his window I took off hom and enter the living room.

I saw every there and I mean everybody I saw Carlisle Esme Edward Bella Renesmee and Emmett Rosalie who was glaring at me Jacob and his pack the only one missing was Jason I saw Alice and Jasper walking down the stairs.

"What are you guys doing back." I said they said they were staying in Monte Carlo for a month its only been four days.

"Angel, I had vision something very bad happen." Alice says she says looking paler if thats even possible.

"What did you see." I said getting worry.

"I saw Jason, he went to the Volturi he told them everything Angel, he is on their side he furious with you for being with Harry," Alice says I froze i gasp I felt betrayed hurt angry and sad my own brother sold me out to the Volturi he put danger on us again.

"What." I said breathless Rosalie stood up and march towards to me glaring at me.

"I just can't believe Jason, will do this to us." Carlisle says looking betrayed and hurt every body did.

"Great another war between the Volturi and us just what we need Angel, this your fault if you left that worthless useless pathetic human alone we would not be in this mess." Rosalie says harshly

I glared at her with anger and hatred how dare she speak about Harry in that way I growled and grap her throat and pin her against the wall.

"How dare you speak about Harry, that way if any thing he is not worthless or useless or pathetic you are if anything Harry, is more loved in this family then you are Rosalie," I said harshly and sneer at her name squeezing her throat.

Emmett push us apart and hold me back I curse and said hatred things to Rosalie.

"Enough Rosalie, that was wrong what you said about Harry, he is apart of this and we protect family." Carlisle said sternly at Rosalie Jasper sent me calming feeling I glare at him he ignored that.

"What we do." Bella say's everybody got quiet.

"We wait and see whats going to happen." Alice says everybody  look worried if this going to be a war again I don't think we will survive this one Edward look at me but didn't say anything my worst fear happing and i  never thought my own twin brother made it all happen.

(AN: Oooohhhh whats going to happen with Angel and the rest of the gang some serious shit is going happen thats what a pic of Angel and Angela on side commet and vote please 😙)