Chapter 5 waking up and I can't believe my eyes

Chapter 5

Angel's P.O.V

"Alice when is she's going to wake up."a booming voice said.

"About right now."a bell like voice said am I dead my open my eyes everything was so clear very clear way clear before I felt cold and my throat burned why am I feeling like this why didn't I die I mean I got hit by a car I should have died right I saw beautiful people surround me I sit up right.

"Hello Angel I'm Carlisle."A really handsome man said with blonde hair gold eyes really sharp features wait what hold eyes that not right.

"H-how do you know me."I said I gasped my voice it sound different almost like bells Carlisle chuckled.

"Well Angel you got hit by a car and You lost a lot of blood and your heart was not beating so much you weren't going to make it do I changed you into a Vampire like us."he says okay this guy is on crack and not the good kind.

"What noway Vampires are not real Carlisle."I snapped a girl you looked sixteen hugged me I stiffen she smelled so good right now why does she smell so good a boy with bronze hair like hers pulled her away I blinked a couple of times.

"Oh my gosh you Angel Davis Harry Styles girlfriend."she says all the memories came back to me me walking in on Harry and Emily me telling him I was pregnant what my baby.

"What happen to my baby."I said to Carlisle he frowned.

"Um your child is now...gone I'm sorry."he says I stop breathing completely no no no my child my baby is gone I start to sob a women with carmel hair color came and hugged me why why me it always have to be me.

"It'll be alright."she says.

"No it won't."I said sobbing.

"Hmm maybe will introduce our selfs."she says I nodded.

"I'm Esme."she says.

"I'm Bella."a girl with gold eyes brown with hint of reddish hair heart shape face 5'7 foot tall said.

"I'm Edward." a boy with bronze hair gold eyes sharp jawline nice features and 6'2 foot tall said.

"I'm Renesmee but they call me Nessie." a girl who hugged me said she had bronze hair like Edward brown eyes she had Edwards and Bella features but mostly Edwards she was 5'4 foot tall.

"I'm Alice." a girl happily she had black short hair pointing different directions gold eyes beautiful features she was really short like 4'10 foot tall.

"I'm jasper." a boy said he had blonde long hair came to his shoulder gold eyes handsome features 6'2 foot tall.

"I'm Emmett." a huge buff guy boomed fists in the air he had brown curly hair gold eyes nice features and he was 6'3 foot tall probably.

"I'm Rosalie." a beautiful gorgous girl snapped she had curly wave blonde hair beautiful features gold eyes she was about 5'9 foot tall.

"Um hi everybody."I said awkwardly.

"Do you want to see yourself in the mirror."Alice chipped I nodded I can't be Vampire they don't excise Edward frowned I looked in the full size mirror I was shocked to see a beautiful girl looking back at me wait that girl is me my brown hair had more red to it more waves and it was so shiny it grew past my hips I was paler like a white wall and I was more curvy'er and slimmer I was wearing a long white laced dress my back was showing lace went around it and lace was coming down the dress it was pretty but it looked like a wedding dress I looked closer it was my moms wedding dress she always wanted me to wear on my wedding day but I guess I'm wearing it for my funeral day I looked at my face my heart shape face was sharper my jaw was stronger my eyebrows were a perfect shape and fuller my eyelashes was fuller bigger my eyes were...red red that's not right do maybe Vampires are real I looked at myself again I looked like a Vampire's bride cool I'm just missing blood all over me I watch a lot of Vampire movies Edward chuckles what's wrong with him I turn around to see them staring at me with awe and adoration sup for Rosalie she stared at me with jealousy I confused why is she starring at me like that.