Chaper 37 Car ride

Chaper 37

I stare at Alice she had her eye's close the room was quiet I was looking threw her mind controlling it mostly the vision was so blurry I couldn't tell what's happen all I hear is hundred voice's speaking at once.

"Cullen's-

"Again-

"Over-

"I thought-

"QUIET."

And everything went black Alice gasp I stare blankly at her.

"That sound like Aro, who scream that." Edward said after he saw and heard the vision

I look around Harry was by me holding my hand having a worried look on his face so did everybody else.

"Alice, did you keep tabs on Jason." Bella said.

"Yes the last vision I had of Jason, was him and Emily, was in this dark place it seem like they were in a room or something talking to somebody his back was to me I couldn't see who they were talking to." Alice says.

Alice look exhausted and worried I mean I don't blame her we have her working threw visions for the past week and they change into something different.

"What we do its been a week and nothing is happing they have enough people to make an army what are they waiting for." Jasper said.

"I don't know but I do know is they making different decisions everyday to make us confuse to throw us off they're path." Alice said.

"Okay we do what we did before get witnesses have people behind us." Edward said.

"It's not going to work this time." I said everybody look at me.

"And why not." Rosalie says.

"Because this is a different situation this is about a human knowing about Vampires and the supernatural world if I talk to them-

"And say what Angel, they're not going to listen to you this happen second time to the Cullen's you think Aro, is going to let this slide this time no he wanted to kill us the first what makes you think he will not secede the second we are breaking the rules here not once but twice." Rosalie said with so much venom and hatred that I flinched.

"Rosalie, please we will think of something." Carlisle says putting a hand on her shoulder she shrugged it off.

"No Carlisle, I said I won't stick around if this happen." She said.

"What your leaving especially on time like this." Esme said heartbroken Rosalie's expression soften a bit.

"I'm sorry Esme, Emmett, you coming." Rosalie said.

"I'm sorry Rose but no I can't leave my family." Emmett said very seriously it was the first time I ever saw him serious she look mad but didn't say anything she got up and left out the door.

"I can't believe she actually left." Bella said.

"Well believe it." I said getting up. "Come on let's take you home."

"Okay." Harry says standing up we walk out and into the car I pull out and onto the road.

"This is my fault." He says all the sudden.

"No its not Harry."

"Yes it is your heart was broken because of me you died and became a vampire because of me Jason, rat us out to the Volturi because of me they're coming because of me Rosalie, left because of me it's all my fault." He says I pull to the side of the road.

"Well it's not just you it's me to if I stayed away from you this would never happen you would have move on and have a family." I said clenching the stirring wheel.

"I would have never move on from you I love you to much." He whispers.

"I love you to and I promise you will be okay this will be over." I said.

"You don't have to promise me anything I know it will." He says.

"We have to get the boys out of town for a while." I said driving to the road again.

"I know... its too dangerous for them to be in town maybe I can make them go on a trip for two months." He says as he pulls his eyebrows together.

"Maybe you should go with them to." I said he snap his head to me.

"No I'm staying here with you." He says.

"Harry, if the volturi don't see you with us then maybe they will think its not true that a human nows about us." I said.

"Yeah that's a maybe I'm not going I'm not leaving you here so you get probably get killed Angel, I lost you once I'm not losing you again." He says like he was going to cry I sign.

"Harry, your not going to lose me." I said grabbing his hand.

"How am I suppose to know that if I leave and I'm probably going to be hundred miles away from you and something happens with volturi what if Alice, don't see and they attack then what." He says looking into my gold eyes.

"Then we fight." I said.

"Exactly you fight what if you lose Angel, because you'll be to busy thinking and worry about me." He says I was lost at words I didn't know what to say because he was right I would be to worried to fight.

"I-I don't know." I stutter.

"You don't know well I do know change me make me a newborn so I can protact you." He says I stiffen I clutch my jaw and my eyes turn hard.

"We are not talking about this Harry." I said forcing out words.

"Yes we are we have to talk about this Angel, if I'm a newborn I can fight with you having your back and I can be with you forever don't you want that." He says.

I didn't answer I just look forward of course I want that but there something holding me back from changing him I don't know what I love him I always did I want him to be mine forever so what's holding me back I mean I can stop the car and change him right now but I can't I pull into his parking lot.

"Angel, pl-

"I need to think Harry, so do you you have to plan where the boys are leaving at." I said still not looking him he stares at me.

"Okay." He mumbles and get off I pull out roughly and speed away from his house I look in my mirror i see him standing there starring after the car as I speed away.