Chapter 8 why the hell Is he here

Chapter 8

I was getting ready for school yes I go to school me Bella Edward Rosalie Emmett and Jasper and Alice and Jason Nessie go's to La push school with Jacob so I dressed in black super skinny jeans I connect my chains on them and I put my punk rock boots on with my white shirt with my half leather jacket Alice came in I looked at her.

"Can I please do your makeup please."she begged I growled but nodded.

"Yay."she says she pushes me on the chair she put black eyeliner around my eyelids and in my eyes and she put light black eyeshadow and she put really red lipstick on I looked in the mirror I closed my eyes I turn my hair black and my red eyes to my old green eyes when I was human I left my skin alone I changed my height little higher I was 5'10 now I'm 6'00 foot tall yeah I know tall but I like it like that I always did liked it I open my eyes I looked totally different I was now Angela Cullen and Jason is Jace Cullen it was really close to our real names but oh well I looked at myself I look badass awesome I grab my black ray-bans put them on I saw Jason come in.

"Wow my sister looks bad ass."he says I looked at him he was wearing dark grey T-Shirt black baggy/skinny jeans a big hoodie and black and white All-Star Converses he looked pretty good to.

"Not so bad yourself."I said he twirled around and said.

"Thank you thank you."

I laughed at his goofiness I missed him so much.

"But that's not why I came here I need you to change my looks to look more like you since we are twins and I don't want to change that."he says.

I nodded I touch his shoulder closed my eyes I made his hair black like mine and his eyes green like mine that we use to share but different features like mine to make him my twin again I open my eyes yep he did I grab my keys to my Camaro and walked out to the garage Jason and Alice right behind me they were taking Edwards Volvo I unlocked my car Jason stared at it.

"When am I going to get my car back Angel."he says I looked at him.

"Uh never it's my car Jason I finished it and washed it and I redid the engine so sorry get your own car."I said getting he pouted but got in I start it and drove to Forks high when we got there I saw a new car in the parking lot it was a black Range Rover no way he can't be here there no way I mean why would he be here of all the places Forks maybe it's somebody else's car I hoping for that everybody was starring at the car Jason looked really mad he grabbed his bag and stormed in the school I bring my bag over my shoulder and walked to the school.

"Okay I really don't know about Harry Styles but I think that's his car."Bella says I flinched when I heard that name.

"Um I don't think so I mean why would they be here in Forks when they can be in bigger towns."I said she nodded an agreement.

Why would they be here I mean they're famous and yes sure Zayn Liam and Louis is eighteen and Harry and Niall is seventeen (AN: I changed they're ages for the story) so yeah they were still in school but why would they be in school with millions of girls here I mean come on I just shrugged it off I didn't want to here about it I went to my English class with Jason and Bella once I made it there I put on a blank face and got in there I sat down next to Jason who still looks angry nudge him he looks at me man I missed those green eyes so bad.

"Angela Cullen please take you sunglasses off."Mr Emerson said I took off my ray-bans.

"Sure thing Mr Emerson."I said looking down at the table.

_________lunch time_________

It was lunch time and we were all walking to the lunch room when I saw girls lining up and a table and bodyguards all around the table and there was flashing camera lights oh no so they are here crap why are they here I mean why of all the places to come but to Forks why dammit why I saw the girl leave in tears and I saw them they looked different missable maybe yeah that's it they looked like they haven't slept for months Zayn's hair was a mess and it look like he just threw on clothes thats not him usually he has to look perfect his hair had to be perfect and so was his clothes but not right now Niall wasn't eating he just stared and the fans with a blank face and that was not him to Louis was just sitting there looking like he want to cry and Liam had red puffy eyes and tears were running while he sign the picture and there was Harry he looked the worst out of all of them he had puffy red eyes from crying he skin was paler then before his sparkly green eyes don't spark anymore he looked like he haven't slept for years and he was skinnier like he haven't been eating to his hair was all messy wasn't really cared for and his clothes looked he just threw them on he had a broken face on I can tell from his eyes huh I thought he be laughing with Emily about my death I saw them stare at Bella Edward Rosalie Emmett Alice and Jasper they asked a girl that came to this school who we are the girl told them about that Edward and Bella are dating so is Rosalie and Emmett and Alice and Jasper then me and Jason walked in for the last.

"Who are they."Zayn asked the girl looks at us so did her boyfriend he was standing next to the girl.

"Oh the girl with really black hair and really green eyes that's Angela Cullen, while the boy who looks like her is Jace Cullen, they're twins like Rosalie, and Jasper, but they don't date anybody every time a boy would ask Angela, out she would turn him down or a girl would ask Jace, out he would turn her down they're weird all of them."The girls says I growled quietly at her Jason looked at me in warning I just rolled my eyes.

"I better get a signed picture for Renesmee or she would kill me Angel, come with me."Bella says Edward looks at me with sympathy I just waved it off I got up with her and walked in line Bella got a picture of One Direction and went in line so did I but I didn't get a picture I just went in line it was our turn to get the stupid picture signed Bella gave it to them they just stared at me well at my eyes Harry sighed the picture and looked in my eyes I flinched a little he looked broken sad hurt tears were running from his eyes.

"Um excuse for a second."he says his voice cracked twice and he got up and left the lunch room.

"Don't mind him he's just sad and hurt for a while."Liam said signing the picture pasting it to Niall getting up and walked the direction where Harry ran off to after they signed the picture me and Bella left to our table the bell ranged me Jason Bella and Edward went to Biology I walked in and all they thoughts were screaming about One Direction is here I sat in my seat and played with my pencil.

"Ah Harry, you can take that empty seat right there."The teacher said I looked around and guess who seat is empty next to me oh great just want I needed he sat next to me and looked at me.

"Hi I'm Harry."He says trying to smile but couldn't I looked at him in the eyes and flinched a little but he did t notice all he did was stare in my eyes.

"Angela."I said turning back to the teacher.

'Wow she has the same eye color as Angel had ah Angel why did I have to to that I just wish I can turn back time so I wouldn't cheat on her with Emily she wouldn't be dead She would be in my arms right god I'm stupid I miss her so much I miss her eyes her hair when it flow in the wind I miss her smile I just want her back,' Harry thought I signed well that's never going to happen now is it.

"So why did you come here."I said I wanted to know he looked at me again.

"Um our manager wanted us to act normal and he wanted us in a small town where no paparazzi can take pictures of us and give us a break from the fam."He says looking back at the teacher.

"Oh."I said.

"Why aren't you freaking out I mean every girl freaks out when they see us."

I looked at him he was pretty serious.

"Well I'm not like every girl and why freak out you are just a human after all."I said.

He stared at me for the whole period when the bell ranged I ran out of there his blood smelled really good like strawberries and vanilla and mouthwatering so mouthwatering I went in french where Louis sat down argh great he didn't talk at me which is weird usually he's the loudest one and very hyper I do miss him he was my partner in crime.

"Hey."I said as I sat next to him girls were glaring at me but I didn't care.

"Hey."

That all he just says hey where is the old Louis I miss him he was my best friend we did pranks together wait I'm not Angel I'm Angela so he don't know me great just great when the bell rang I grabbed Jason and dragged him out of school.

"Hey what's wrong with you."he says breaking out of my grip on him.

"I need to leave I can't be where they are."I said he sighed.

"Well what are we going to do skip school."he says I looked at him.

"Yes."

He looked at me like he wanted to kill me.

"No way you know I have to have good grades."he says I rolled my eyes.

"So Jason you have thousand of years to live you can always get good grades you know and plus I need to hunt."I said he thought about it.

"Fine fine lets go."he says I bring out my keys and unlock the car we hopped in I drove off to the forest well where is not at the school I parked the car and got off ran in the woods and start my hunt after I hunted about two hours I felt better.

"Okay lets go home everybody is getting worried."Jason said I nodded we drove to our house and hopped off walked in the house.

"Why didn't you tell me One Direction was at your school Angel."Nessie said.

"Well actually I was surprised myself at that."I said taking off my leather jacket.

"Gosh were they cute were-."

I cut out Nessie and went in my room I lay down on the bed I can't believe they are here let's just hope tomorrow is going to be better.