Chapter 4 Unknown

Chapter 4

Carlisle's P.O.V. Surprise surprise.

I was coming back from the hospital to my lovely family my vampire family I caught the sent of blood human blood I drove to it I saw a girl who looked like seventeen or eighteen is cover with blood I got out of my car and went to them I pushed threw to get there I was going to touch her but a cop stop me.

"Hey you can't be here."he says I held my hands up.

"Don't worry I'm a doctor."I said he nodded and let me threw I listen to her hart it wasn't beating that right the ambulance came they put her in a gurney and took up in the ambulance I jumped in I checked her cuts I knew he wasn't going to make it her hart was to slow I looked at the other guy right by me.

"Call her parents or her siblings to know where she is."I said he nodded I took the phone out of her pocket and have it to him we rushed in the hospital I did CBR on her the hart was just going slower dammit I heard her parents were here the other doctors left and do we're the nurses it was only me I know what I have to do I grabbed the morphine and sticked the needle in her arm I walked to the curtains and closed them and locked the door so nobody will came in I went back to her and bit her neck putting venom in her system she was still and stiff perfect I took off the wires off her I grabbed my clipboard and walked out and closed the door I saw them.

"So how is she."A woman said I'm guessing she's the mother I put a straight face on.

"I'm sorry but she didn't make it."I said she cried more the man wrapped his arms around crying the nurses rushed in the room probably washing the blood off her when they were done I went back in the room closed the door and grabbed more morphine and jabbed in her do she wouldn't move for a couple of days or wake up I waited for midnight and went home going to tell the others but they weren't here maybe they went hunting yeah that's it I think Edward's only home.

"Edward can you come down here for a minute."I said he flashed here and raised a eyebrow.

"What wrong Carlisle."

"Um I was coming back from the hospital and I caught a scent ad a human bloody scent so I went where the scent was and this girl was hit by a car I knew she wasn't going to make it do changed her."I said he look angry at first.

"Ugh Carlisle how could you do this we left London because we changed someone and we moved here now we'er hiding him we can not move again."he argued I sighed.

"She was young Edward she was only seventeen she reminded me of you when you were dying I just couldn't let her die."

"Ugh fine what is her name."he says annoyed he pinched his nose.

"Well threw my profiles of her her name is Angel Davis and she just moved back with her parents."I said nervously his eyes widen.

"What Angel Davis (A/N: I changed her last name to Davis) as in the celebrities girlfriend Carlisle what were you thinking now everybody is going to try and find her."

"Not exactly I put a lot of morghine in her system so she wouldn't move for a couple of days when the funeral is done we wait at night and we ding her out then we move back to Forks we haven't been there since eight years now we just have to tell the others."I said planing all of this Edward nodded.

"Okay but we don't tell the others just keep it between us."he said I nodded I knew why he wanted to keep it between us one of us would freak out so bad about it.

"No no we still have to tell."I said.

"Your right fine we tell them you changed someone but don't tell the name it'll be fine."he says I nodded I heard footsteps and Emmett's booming laugh coming toward the house and I heard the door slam shut.

"Well it's now or never."I thought Edward heard it and nodded I step out of my office and towards Esme my beloved wife Edward went to Bella and Renesme it's so hard to believe that's she's only 8 years old when she looks seventeen eighteen.

"I gave an announcement to make."I said all of them looked at me.

"What is it Carlisle."the newest member of us said.

"I was coming home from work when I smelled blood human blood when I got there it was a girl she looked seventeen or eighteen do I put a lot of morphine in her and venom so she probably won't move for couple of days which is perfect so please welcome or newest member when she comes here."I said they nodded good.

_______three days later_________

It was all over the now we were waiting for everybody to leave and dark time me and Edward was waiting it was already dark everybody left so we start dinging when we hit the box we open it.

"Wow she's pretty."Edward whispers yeah she did.

"Yeah she does."

"So when is she going to wake up."Edward says.

"Probably tomorrow or a hour so let's go."I said Edward picked her up in bridal style and I closed the box and put all the dirt and grass back in the hole.

"Okay let's go."I said we start to run to our house here in England pretty soon we have to leave back to Forks and hide her when we were there Edward put her down on the desk were Bella fist woke up when Edward changed her everybody surround her sup for our newest member of the family hmm probably hunting or something.

"Wow she's pretty."Bella says we all nodded sup for Rosalie she glared at the girl.

"Mom I know her she's Angel Davis Harry styles girlfriend from one direction."Renesme said happily I smiled at her she was a big fan of that band we looked back at the girl.

"Great a celebrities girlfriend can't wait and meet her."Rosalie said sarcastically Alice rolled her eyes.

"Alice when she's going to wake up."Emmett boomed he couldn't wait to meet her.

"About right now."she says right after she said that Angel's eyes popped open.