Chapter 40 Year later

Chapter 40

10 years later

"Angel, where are you we are getting worried Alice, can't see you." Esme says threw the phone.

"I'm fine Esme, I will be home in a few okay." I said she sign.

"Okay bye." She says she didn't ask any question after that.

"Bye." I said hanging up I put my phone in my leather jacket it's been ten  years since I erased Harry's and the boys memories they move back in Los Angeles California to be back in the fame again from their break and they broke up and went their separate ways in two thousand and sixteen Harry dated more girls and found the he married her and had two kids with her yes I am jealous of it.

Her name was Audrey she was beautiful she was a model they bump into each other at a fashion show and I guess they kept hanging out their kids name is Avery styles and Maggie Styles two beautiful girls I was sad and happy for them sad because I lost him happy because he move on and have a family now.

I was standing at the beach in Los Angeles wearing a white turtle neck black leather jacket zip up a large hat to cover my face dark blue skinny jeans and black long knee  boots and leather gloves to cover my hands I cross my arms and watch the scene in front of me I saw a older Harry wearing a white bottom up shirt blue shorts and bare foot running around with Avery Audrey and Maggie was laughing at them I kept taps on him but never saw him personally in ten years he has longer hair now up to his shoulders his curls tamed a lot he was way more tanner now he was still in good shape I look more closely to his face he couple wrinkles around his eyes and laugh lines he look more mature.

"Alright come on guys it's getting late." Audrey said the two little girls and him whined.

"Aww come on mum can we stay just a little more." Maggie says in her cute British accent.

"No your mothers right we should go and get some dinner because I'm starved." Harry says I gasp his voice was deeper way more mature then the last time I heard it Audrey put the kids in car and Harry was packing everything the towels and toys I walk to him and 'purposely' bump into him making him drop some stuff.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going." I said picking up the stuff he drop he laugh I miss his laughs.

"It's okay I'm not mad." He says I give him the things and look up at him.

"Oh my god your Harry styles, from one direction." I said in my fake southern accent he laughs again.

"Yeah I was wow I haven't heard those words in a long time were you a fan." He says.

"Yes a huge one I was like seven when you guys broke up it literally 'broke' my heart." I said.

"I'm sorry to hear that... Hey you look very familiar have we met before." He said looking at me very closely I panicked a little.

"Uh no I don't we have." I said I look the same I didn't change anything same pale like skin 5'9 foot tall same long mahogany red brown hair and same butterscotch eyes and same features I didn't want to change into Angela after seeing him for so long but I wish kinda did.

"It's so weird you so familiar." He says.

"Ha that is weird." I said he was going to say something but a voice stop him.

"Harry, lets go." Audrey yells he look at her.

"I'm sorry I didn't catch your name." He says I thought for a second I can't say my real name.

"Emily Davis is my name." I said 'purposely' using 'her' name he didn't react to the name.

"Nice to meet you Emily." He says laying out his for me to shake I did.

"You to Harry." I said he smile and walk away "I love you so much."

I whisper walking to Camaro yes I still have my car I jump in and watch as he drove away I let a breath my unbeating heart hurts so bad I wish I could cry I start up the engine and went to the freeway to forks Washington we just move back there and I hate it a lot of memory there.

                         2 hours later

Two hours I have been on the road and I hated it I wasn't thinking about anything else but Harry was my power wearing off him I hope not I don't so he said I look familiar not he knew me I I saw the welcome to forks sign and pull off to the Cullen house I pull up and got off took off the hate and cloves and walk in.

"What the hell were you thinking Angel." Rosalie said.

"Apeartly I wasn't Rosalie." I said sitting down on the sofa putting my feet up and crossing my arms emotionless I couldn't feel anything ever since I erase his memory well after like two hours ago.

"Angel, he could have remembered you." Edward says sternly I sign and look at him.

"I just had to see him again." I said sadly his eyes soften.

"I'm sorry Angel, but we can't risk it." He says.

"I know." I said getting up and walking out I'm never really around anymore I walk into the forest and stop at the spot Harry first found out I was a vampire I lay down I look up.

Ten years I haven't spoke or heard from my brother all I know is he left the Voluri and that's it I miss him more then anything even tho he told the Voluri about me and Harry I still miss him he was my twin brother after all.

I stare at the sky it change colors from grey to dark grey that's what I see grey everything is not same with out Harry I think every day for ten years do I regret it maybe I don't know but all I do know is I'm alone forever