Chapter 31 The truth finally come's out

Chapter 31

"What,"

I knew he had a little crush on her back when we were fourteen years old but he said he got over it he even went out with other girls to prove that he move on I was shocked and angry no furious shocked because it was her furious becuase it was her the girl who was my friend since third grade and who betrayed me she took Harry away from me she was blame for everything why I'm a Vampire why Harry think's I'm dead and why Jason is Vampire.

"I know insane right," he says I glare at him.

"Very insane are you crazy I thought you move on I can't believe you didn't move on from her," I almost yelled from all the anger coming in my system.

"Angel, it's not like I didn't try to move on I mean you know i've dated a lot of girls but my feeling just never changed when it came to Emily," he says dreamily that triggered my anger even more all I saw was red.

"Yeah I know you've dated a lot of girls but Jason, we're talking about Emily Wilson, do you hear yourself correctly the girl who slept with the whole football team and the whole school and she slept with Harry, she's a home breaker Jason, she turn her back on us she's a betrayer and a slu-

I was cut off by my shouting.

"Don't you dare talk about her that way," Jason shouted pointing his finger at me I flinched he never shout at me.

"Well it's true she was the one who broke me and Harry, she is the one who called you up to go to that party she was the one who drove me to London back to our parent's and got my baby killed she, is, the, one, to, blame," I yell back poking my finger in his chest.

"Ugh I can't believe you blame her for this it isn't her fault why we are Vampire's Angel, I mean you were the one who ran in front of that car," he yells in my face I couldn't believe what I'm hearing right now.

"Of course it's her fault Jason, aren't you hearing what I'm saying she broke me and Harry, up she betrayed me and you'r stinking up for her,"

"Ugh I I'm sick and tired about you and Harry, and you're little sob story ooh Harry, cheated on me he doesn't love me and it's Emily's, fault I mean who care's Angel, so what he cheated and I'm glad he did so he wouldn't be stuck with you and you're annoying baby," he shout at me.

My eyes widened all my anger I held in me turn into shock hurt and betrayal shock because what he said hurt because he said it and he stared at me with pure hate betrayal because he was defending her my own brother my twin brother.

I felt venom sting my eyes Jason realized what he just said and his eyes soften and had a guilty look in them he knew not to mention my baby it's still hurts to know that the fact that I lost it.

"Angel, I'm so sor-

"Fine go ahead go chase after her but if she cheats on you don't come looking for me because I won't be there," I said with so much venom and hatred he flinched and look hurt good.

I turn around and left running threw the woods getting all the anger and hurt off me my brother my twin brother my own flesh and blood was preferring her then his own sister to defend.

It hurt I got to admit it did hurt having you're twin you're other half defend and stick up for you're own worst enemy and turning they're back on you for her I was shaking from all the hurt and betrayal that my knees gave out.

I fell on the ground shaking nothing else just shaking Emily why her she always trying to ruin my life why does she hate me so much I mean we were best friends back in middle school I made her felt welcome when she wasn't then she turn her back on me and threw me and side for popularity she nothing but a user she use me to get to Harry wow I sound like I'm in love with her or something.