Chapter 24 What just happen

Chapter 24

We had to go on two planes just to get to England do right now we are on the plane that will go straight to England I heard laughing and giggling I turn my head to see Harry and Emily laughing together jealously went threw my system I frowned why does he talk to her and not me I felt something on my hand I turn my head to the right direction and saw Jason giving me a small sad smile I smiled back.

About a half hour everybody was knocked out except for me and Jason.

"Well I can't believe we are going back to our home our old home our human past home." Jason says.

I nodded.

"Yeah well I came here to check on everybody."

He looked at me with a 'Yeah Right' face I gave him a 'What' face he groans.

"You and I both know you came here because you don't want Emily, and Harry, get closer then they already are."

I groaned dame I can never hide anything from him.

"Okay okay you caught me it's just I want Harry, to move on but I don't him too like I'm afraid I might lose him forever plus he's me first love Jason, what am I suppose to do." I cried out putting my head in my hands.

Jason patted my back.

"I know Angel, I know but maybe it's better if you do let him go."

I look up at him and sniffed.

"What do you mean Jason," I said.

he looked at me then at Harry he sighed.

"I'll tell you later now let's act like we are sleeping." he says then rested his head on my shoulder he could because I'm in the middle of Louis and Jason and yes we are still dressed as in Angela and Jace.

I looked at Jason to know this boy over here was a big party boy and the most popular guy in school stuck around his big sister and his best friend Harry but know he seem's tamed and calm he doesn't go to parties anymore he just hang out with me now and goes hunting I guess that you're a Vampire you change you're old habits.

________Six hours later________

I looked at my watch it was 6:30 in the morning and we were boarding off the plane I took a step out of plane and looked around a limo was here and I saw screaming fans two big guards guide us to the limo and I sat next to Harry and Zayn well I was in the middle and I was facing Emily she was glaring at me pretty good so was Harry I turn to look at him his glare was cold and hard I look into those cold hard green eyes and frowned when we get to the flat or house I'm so going to talk to him these two or three days he's been nothing but a jerk blowing me off for Emily and glaring at me he's acting more like her caring about his hair and I know he's changing the limo ride was quite maybe because all the boys were tired from waking up.

We got to this huge house not as huge as the Cullen's but close to it I got off when Harry was about to go inside with Emily I got him and dragged him and found a bathroom I pushed him in and closed the door.

"What the hell is wrong you." I hissed out he glared at me.

"What the hell is wrong with me what hell is wrong with you." he sneers at me I stood there shocked wow.

"No seriously Harry, you been ignoring me and since when have you been buddy buddy with Emily, the girl who ruin you're relationship with Angel, huh Harry, tell me." I let out a growl.

He just stand there looking at me no more like glaring at me.

"No what I don't have time for this Emily is waiting for me." he says.