Chapter 33 the past

Chapter 33

I dress in black tights red t-shirt leather boots and a leather jacket left my hair open like always put on thick black eyeliner all over my eyelids called Blackout and Russian red lipstick and just a little bit of mascara because I already have long eyelashes and I put a red bracelet that look like I had more then one and red sunglasses I grab my keys and hop in my Camaro and head to Harry's place I put the radio on Back in time was on by Pitbull I hum to it half way getting to the Harry's place l my phone went off.

"Still not talking to me," Jason text me I roll my eyes.

"Well maybe if you dump you're little girlfriend maybe I will," I text back.

"Oh come on I know you are still mad at me but evenly you have to move on let the past go," he text I took a deep breath.

"Okay yes that you're right I should let the past go but I'm not going to get over what 'she' did to me," I replayed back typing really fast.

"Well move on because she's going to be in our lives quite a while," he text back I clunch the steering wheel.

"What you told her that we are Vampire's," I push send and wait a second.

"No not yet," it said I glare at the message.

"YET... YET THERE WILL BE NO YET SHE WILL NEVER FIND OUT WHAT WE ARE I DON'T TRUST HER," I text back angrily.

"It doesn't matter to you it matters to me I mean you told Harry," he replayed I clunch my jaw.

"That's different," I quickily text back.

"How is it different,"

"Because Harry don't blabber his mouth all the time like Emily does... no what you just anger me even more then use to stop texting me,"

I slam my phone onto the console and gave out a big breath that I didn't know I was holding I quickly park in the drive way and honk the horn I didn't want to get off Harry come's rushing into the car wearing a light grey V-neck shirt and black tight skinny jeans and a black jacket and some dark brown boots.

"Hey you look lovely as always," he say's pecking my lips I didn't transform into Angela yet.

"Yeah well you don't look so bad yourself either," I said pulling out the drive way seems like the boys are already at school Harry looks at me with concern.

"What's wrong," he says.

"Jason, just text me a few minutes ago he wants to tell Emily, our secret," I said shaking my head I hate her so bad.

"What no... Jason, can't do that she might blurred it out to everyone," Harry say's clenching his fists.

"I know even if she does who's going to believe her I mean I didn't believe Carlisle, that much when he told me a was a vampire until I saw myself in the mirror,"

"Hmm okay let's forget about the whole Emily, and Jason, when will I meet the Cullen's," Harry says I froze I didn't think about that at all.

"... You... met them already," I stutter.

"Yeah like see Emmett, Jasper, Edward, and Bella, Rosalie, and Alice, in the hallways and in classes but never really talk to them and I want to meet Carlisle, and Esme, and especially Renesmee, you she was a big fan of us," he says giving me a pouty face I groan he knew I couldn't resist the pouty face.

"Fine after school you can come over to my house and officially meet the Cullen's,"

"Finally I thought I will never meet them," he says I look at him.