Carefree (part 2)

Hey guyssss. I can't believe I'm already done writing for season 3. I'm sooo sad. Anyways, I really hope those of you who did end up reading this season enjoyed the ride as much as I did.

I'm so happy to tell you that as long as I still have Wattpad on my phone, I will be writing for season 4 when it comes out. Everleigh Routledge will be back.

But, as for right now, our journey with "Carefree" is going to have to come to a pause. BUT! I'm going to start writing my other story, "Denial" now that I've got nothing else to do. I hope that if you choose to read it, you enjoy that as well.

Please let me know all of your favorite Everleigh moments, any comments, any of your favorite lines, and literally anything regarding the book, including suggestions on this chapter, I'd love to get some ideas for what happens next season.

I would also like to say my dm's are forever and always open for anyone to talk about anything. I promise I will respond as soon as I see your message.

Well, I guess this is it for now. To all of you, my thoughts are with you while we wait for what is going to feel like forever as we wait for OBX4. To the cast of Outer Banks, thank you. And to Ms. Everleigh Routledge, I'll see you soon.

P4L