C h a p t e r 2

6:47 a.m.

You quickly got up and headed to your room. Quickly grabbing your uniform for the mission for today; a black suit, white dress shirt, and red tie. You quickly showered and got dressed.

Stopping at Starbucks, you got a cup of Coffee and made your way to the warehouse, where your crew mates, including you, had a meeting at seven thirty.

Once you found yourself walking into the ware house, you tightened your tie and straightened your suit out. You walked in and made your way to the meeting room.

Stopping at the door that had Meeting Room 01 labeled on it in bold letter. You took a breathe before turning the doorknob and finding everyones attention on you.

"Ah Y/N. Just in time." Caylen said, "We were just getting ready to review the plan."

"I'm sorry, Caylen. Something came up and I tried to make my-"

"Sit. Please." He ordered and began going over the plan again.

You found yourself sitting across from Chris and began listening to Caylen.

"As I was saying. Lawley and Pottorff. You're in vehicle three. You guys are gonna stay outside, make sure no suspects or anyone gets into the bank. Shoot them if they try." He explained to Kian and Sam. He looked at the next vehicle on the board which was the second one and it showed a picture of Zayn and Louis. "Malik and Tomlinson. You are in the second vehicle. You make your way to the back of the bank and wait for the orders. Your job is simular to vehicle one. You take down anyone that tries to make their way inside the bank." The man looked at you and Chris and nodded. "Jauregui. Y/L/N. You're in vehicle one. Y/L/N you will supply the both of you with guns. You will also be driving Payne and I to the bank. You're job is to get the money and escape with it."

Caylen looked at everyone and threw one of his arms in the air slowly and said oh.

"Is everyone clear on the getaway plan? The cars and everything being hidden?" He asked. Everyone nodded and quietly said yes.

"Great. You're all dismissed."

As you walked into your office you got startled, finding Lauren standing in the center if your office.

"Lauren?!" You whispered-yelled, not wanting anyone to hear you. "What the hell? What are you doing here?!"

"Oh how are you too?!" She hissed.

"Sorry! Okay? I just- whats happening? Why are you here?" You asked concerned as you sat in your chair.

She sat in the black leather chairs in front of your desk and said, "I came to get information on your secret job or whatever and Chris."

"Okay..? Go on." You encouraged.

"So I'm a little worried. Chris keeps saying crazy shit like if anything happens to him he loves me. What's going on?"

"Can we talk about this later?" You asked, obviously annoyed.

"No. This can't wait. I need to talk now and-"

"I need-" Caylen said as he walked in your office, "Y/N? Who is this?"

"This is- uh.." You began but Lauren bursted out in speaking. "I am his.. Girlfriend!" She explained, "I just came to seeif he was free for Lunch." She smiled.

He glanced at you, concerned but accepted it.

"She was actually just leaving. Right, hun?" You asked her, annoyed.

"I was but I think I can stay." She tried to protest.

You sighed heavily and turned your attention to Jc.

"Yes Mr. Caylen?" You asked him.

"I've got some documents for the job you should look at. Just on case you need to or whatever. But I suggest you do." He said as he dropped the folder on your desk, "Drop em in my office when you're done with them."

"Yes, sir." You said firmly and nodded before he left your office.

"We could've got in really big trouble there!" You quietly hissed at Lauren.

"I don't care. I need info!" She hissed back and sounded really frustrated.

"Okay look, meet me at the bench in Tomkins." You said, looking into her green eyes.

"Fine." She agreed before walking out of your office.

You sighed and looked at the file of documents.

"Damn." You quietly said to yourself because of all the papers you had to review.