C h a p t e r 3 9

You woke up with Ariana cuddled up to your side. You sighed when all the memories of last night came flooding in. You looked around the room, and found a clock on the wall that read 1:23.

Shit.

You slowly pushed Ariana's body off your side and slid out of bed.

After quickly slipping your clothes on you snuck out of the room. As you were going downstairs, you noticed Justin sleeping on the couch. Then, you remembered he was supposed to meet up with you here.

"Hey.. Justin?" You shook his body, trying to wake him. His eyes fluttered open.

"What the fuck." He said in a raspy tone. You chuckled at how confused he was. He sat up, pushing the random girl off him.

"We gotta go see Niall." You reminded him. He rubbed his eyes and got up.

"Alright."

--

You checked your watch to find it at 1:48.

It was only twelve minutes until you had to be at Niall's condo. He was expecting the crew and this was important so you sped up a bit.

When you arrived at Niall's condo, it was 1:57 so you and Justin made it in time.

Remembering that he wanted you to be there 2pm sharp, made you run up the stairs faster. Luckily the building was only four floors up and he lived in one of the top floor condo's.

You knocked on the door with the address Niall had messaged you.

Jade opened the door and gave you a questioning look.

"We're here for Niall." You informed her. She nodded and stepped back, allowing you and the brunette to come in. She smiled at you when you glanced at her before following the familiar voices.

"Hey man. We're just getting started." Niall told you when you walked into the room. You sat next to Spence on the white sofa as Niall gave you some papers.

You scanned the papers. It showed everything. The driver, the vehicle, locations, where to go, weapons. He really had this all planned out.

"Okay." He started, "We'll all have vehicles. I got some shipped in from Japan so the cops won't trace us down from a local car dealing place or some shit. Anyway, All the cars will be color coded. Not like bright colors though. Just something that'll let us know who's who Y'know?. We all have different locations, destinations, weapons, cars, and have certain things to do. If you're really gonna do this, you can't back out last second. You also have to follow these instructions very strictly and carefully because the slightest mistake can fuck this all over."

He handed everyone a small stack of papers that were the instructions and intentions for everything. You flipped the first page to find your car you'll be using. It had all the parts and functions scattered all over the paper.

"Okay. I need you to go over these. The job will be on Tuesday because we need it to be open. I'll have people drop your needed supplies off at a location. If you have questions, just text or email me." The dirty blond informed us.

"We'll have some bullet proof supply but if someone got shot then we'll have to try to protect this person with everything we've got. We will not leave anyone behind. Got it?" Niall asked. We all nodded and were still looking at the papers.

Your phone ringtone went off, causing everyone to look at you. You quickly pulled your phone out and found out Ariana was calling.

"This is important." You said standing up and answering the
call.