C h a p t e r 3 7

As you sat in the chair, you thought about everything. She lived here? Just when everything felt okay for once.

You grabbed your phone when the ringtone went off.

Calling : Unknown Number

You furrowed your eyebrows and tapped the green button.

You: Hello?

Unknown: Hey man

You smiled. Y: Justin?!

Unknown: Yeah! Hey I heard you're in Van City.. Is it true?

Y: Who said that?

Unknown: Niall. He wants me to do the job with y'all

Y: Oh. So are you in?

Unknown: Yeah.. We'll meet up for the small meet up Niall has planned later. Listen, I gotta go. See you soon.

Y: Yeah, bye.

You hung up and opened messages.

To Nialler!! : Hey what time do you think we can meet up? ...For the small meeting thingy? I also need a drink.

After roughly ten minutes, Niall texted back.

From Nialler!!: We can meet up right now if you'd like? We're at the pub nearby My place.

You looked around before you sat up. It's not like you to just leave work. I mean you needed a drink. Definitely. After what happened with Casey yeah.. Plus this was important so you quietly walked out of the café.

To Nialler!! : Yeah okay. I'm comin right now.

You sent just before you began walking to your apartment building.

Once you got to your apartment, you entered your vehicle. After starting your ignition, you were off in a hurry.

--

You entered the fairly small pub and noticed two familiar guys at the bar, with two unfamiliar people.

"Hey man!" You greeted Justin with a small hug and your guys' usual handshake.

"Ay buddy." Justin smiled. You two haven't seen each other since the bank mission.

Niall and the other unfamiliar people just smiled at us.

"Uh, mind if you introduce em'?" I asked. We all laughed at the small awkward silence before you Broke the ice.

"Right- Right!" Niall said laughing but he calmed down just in time to talk. "This is Spence. He's a good friend." He introdiced him. "And this is R. She's also with us."

Spence reached his hand out for you to shake and so did you. As you shook his hand he introduced his full name.

"Spencer Lofranco. I'm a good friend of your guy Tommy as well." He told you before you both pulled your hand away.

"Ruby Rose. You can call me R." The girl told you in her thick Australian accent as you shook her hand and smiled. You nodded and smiled back.

"I'm Y/N. I am, as well, in the job. It's a pleasure to meet you two." You told R and Spencer.

"Another pint for the new lad." Niall called for to the bartender. She nodded and turned around, filling a big glass cup up with beer.

"So what're we here for?" You asked, remembering the whole reason you were there was because it was a small 'important' meeting.

"Once sec." Niall said before he quickly pointed at the bartender in front of us.

"Oh, Thank you." You told the blue eyed blonde as she set the glass cup in front of you. She smiled and bit her lip before she walked away.