C h a p t e r 1 2

"Hey baby." You said when you opened the door of your hotel. Noticing another pair of shoes, you quickly took yours off and swiftly shuffled your feet into the room where you assumed Lauren was.

"Y/N. Hey." Lauren said slowly. She was sitting on the bed next to a small brunette. They were oddly close. Very close.

"Hey." You said slowly. Studying the girls face, she looked uncomfortable and shy. The girl backed away from Lauren a bit.

"Hi. I'm uhm Camila." The small girl said.

"Hi. I'm Y/N." You told her.

"Camila and I were just watching Lion King and we got carried away with talking." Lauren explained. Something wasn't right but trusting Lauren was what you had to do.

"I got the apartment." You told her as youthrew the keys on the table and opened the fridge door.

"Babe, that's amazing!" Lauren said Enthusiastically.

"Yeah." You agreed before taking a sip of your beer.

"I'm gonna get going." Camila said as she got out of the bed. She was wearing booty shorts and a baggy sweatshirt.

"Alright." Lauren said before getting up and following the girl to the door.

They hugged before Lauren said something to her. Just before the door shut, Lauren waved to the girl and said "Bye Camz!"

When she turned around her face had worried written all over it.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"For what?" You asked. At this point you were concerned something had happened.

"Camila- we. She just came over for some bagels and coffee. But we." She tried to continue but was afraid how you'd react.

"What'd you do?" You asked. You felt slightly hurt but more confused.