C h a p t e r 3 2

Hii... I thought I'd show you how the Café looks. It's the pic above^^^ I think im gonna try and get pictures with the chapters- just to show you a better perspective of where I'm coming from in the story.. Yano? Oh and thanks to everyone who liked my chapters. It means a lot. Hope ur enjoying the story so far... There is still much to come :) .... xx -L
______________________

When you woke up, Lauren was still asleep next to you. She was cuddled to your side.

You smiled and watched her sleep before you remembered your job. You grabbed your phone from the table next to the bed.

9:47

"Shit." You said quietly. You looked at Lauren again before slipping out of her hold and finding some clothes.

When you got clothes on, you left the room quietly and went into the kitchen to grab something to eat.

"Baaabee?!" Lauren called out from the room.

"Yeah?!" You called back but she didn't answer. Seconds later, you heard footsteps coming quickly from down the hall.

"Good, you didn't leave." She said in her raspy tired voice. She was wearing her bra and thong only.

She walked up to you and connected your lips with hers. You smiled when she pulled away.

"Have a good day at work babe." She told you and jogged back into the room. You smiled and shook your head at how much Love you had for that girl. You wanted to say that you've never had such love for someone but that wouldn't be entirely true..

You grabbed a water and left the apartment. Just after you stepped out of the building, your ringtone went off.

Message(s) : 2

Nialler!! : You and Jade?

Nialler!! :Wtf. Why didn't you fucking tell me. Thought you were better than that.

The messages made you stop and stare at them for a minute. How could Jade not tell Niall she was starring at you as well... And flirting. Did she blame me?

You shook your head in annoyance and continued to walk to the café.

When you walked in the café, Ari was wiping the tables with a cloth.

"You're early." She said and smiled, "Morning.. Want some coffee?"

"Yeah, sure." You agreed. She gave you a warm smile. You looked around before sitting at the table Ariana had been wiping.

While waiting for Ariana and the coffee, you took your phone out. When you pushed the home button, you saw the notification again. How could she do that?

After thinking of what to say to Niall, you finally knew and opened up Messages.

To: Nialler!!

Y: I didn't know she was with you atm.. I swear! Lauren and I weren't on good terms and weren't really together.. I just needed a distraction. Hope u understand..

You sighed in relief when Ariana came with two cups and a warm smile. You set your phone and the table when she sat down across from you and gave you a cup of coffee.

"How was your morning?" She asked before trying to sip her coffee but it was too hot so she scrunched up her nose and stuck her tongue out.

"It's hot. Oh my god!" She said laughing. You cracked up at her reaction, making her embarrassed.

Her cheeks flushed and she was holding her cup of coffee in front if her mouth, slightly blocking her smile.

"Oh- right.. My morning was.. Alright." You told her, remembering the previous night and morning. "What about you? How was your morning?" You asked her. She put her cup down and her chin in the palm of her hands.

"My morning was.... Okay. I slept horribly last night but thanks to makeup I do not look like a zombie." She said and smiled. She lit up and looked excited just seconds after.

"I'm having a party tomorrow night.. For my birthday. You should come..?" She asked slowly, not sure if you would come.

You thought for a moment and decided why not?

"Sure.. Sounds fun." You said. She smiled and pulled out her phone.

"Alright, I'll text you the address and time so you don't forget." She told you as her thumbs were tapping on the iPhone screen.

You picked your phone up and opened Ariana's message to stop the ringtone from playing.

"Alright. Got it." You told her, letting her know you know where and what time the party was at.

"Great." She almost squealed. You smiled at her excitement and wouldn't lie, you were pretty excited as well.

"Ari! I need you to do some dishes back here please!" Ally yelled from the back room where the kitchen and baked goods were located. She looked at you and smiled before grabbing her cup and walking to the room.

You finished your coffee and began wiping the brown wooden tables, like Ari has been doing before.