C h a p t e r 2 4

"Aw fuck! Lauren- fuck!" You moaned as she rode you fast. You gripped her bare thighs as you cummed.

She moaned aloud and fell onto your body. Her head rested on your chest for a while before she looked at you.

You were both panting quietly. She pushed herself next to you and cuddled up to you.

"I'm surprised we can cuddle on this small sofa." She said and laughed softly at the end.

"Lauren, you know I can't fall asleep." You reminded her that you had to go back to work.

"Ugh- why do you have to go to work? Can't you just call in and say you had amazing sex and you want to fall asleep next to your amazing girlfriend." She said giggling. You chuckled and shook your head slightly.

"I should shower. I gotta leave soon." You told her as you got up.

"Y/N?" She said. You turned around and looked at her, not caring that you were butt naked.

She laughed at you, making you look down.

"What? It's not like you haven't seen it." You laughed before walking to the washroom.

You quickly showered, knowing you only had thirty minutes until you had to be at the café.

You exited the shower and got dressed. You decided to wear a white t shirt, a black sweater that was rather tight on your arms so that it showed your muscles, and a pair of black skinny jeans. Your hair was in a perfect quiff and you were ready to go back to work.

When you left the bathroom, you walked into the kitchen to get a bottle of water but found Lauren in her underwear and bra drinking tea and leaning against the counter.

"You look comfy." You teased her. She let out a soft small elated laugh and put her cup of tea down.

"And you look really hot- its casual but you still look really good." She complimented. You smiled.

You grabbed your bottle of water from the fridge before she turned you around to face her and kissed you passionately. Your hand planted on her buttocks while the other one pressed the cold water bottle on her ass, making her pull away.

You laughed and she hit your arm.

"Asshole." She said laughing. You planted a kiss on her forehead before you started putting your boots on.

"See you later." You said to her before kissing her forehead again.

"Bye, Harry Styles." She teased you about your outfit choice.

"Shut up." You said. She raised her eyebrows and a smile fell on her face.

"Make me."

You walked to the door and opened it bug before you did you looked at her and smirked.

"Okay. But you're gonna moan." You said before walking out. You laughed to yourself in the hallway of the apartment as you walked.