C h a p t e r 4 7

It's been a week since you had lunch with Niall and Justin. Everything about the dealing was finally figured out and you even got the house that you were looking at. You and Lauren were moving everything in the next day. The house had important stuff moved into it like the bed, TV, and coffee maker, etc..

"So I was thinking of getting a job. Maybe just a simple job like working at a grocery story or something but my friend Fredo thinks he can get his boss to send me an e-mail for a job." Lauren said as she began placing some pictures in a box and you were collecting some of the other pictures.

"Oh really? What's the job?" You asked as you looked at a picture of Lauren playing soft ball in her teenage years. You smiled and placed it in the box with the others.

"Architecture. I know that I probably won't even get it but they were looking for people and I've always wanted to do it." She said. You turned to her, making her face you as well.

"Babe, don't doubt yourself. I'm sure they'll want you." You told her. She smiled and leant forward.

Her hands snaked to the back of your neck and gently scratched the skin. She tilted her head, deepening the kiss.

You gently squeezed at her sides, making her immediately pull away and laugh.

She slowly somehow made her way to the floor. "Stop- please!" She yelled as you tickled her. You stopped when she started kicking her legs.

"Okay- okay." You said and she began calming down. You hovered above her as she lied on the wooden floor.

"I love you." You told her. She smiled and pulled you down with your shirt, connecting your lips with hers.

Your lips moved in a slow rhythm with hers. Soon, her tongue glazed on your bottom lip.

You opened your mouth slowly and her tongue entered the familiar depths of your mouth. She quietly moaned when your tongues battled.

Suddenly, your phone's ringtone went off. Your lips lingered on hers for a second before you lied next to her and pulled your phone out of your pocket.

That didn't stop her though. She straddled your hips as you looked at the flashing screen.

Calling : Reagan

"Shit." You said quietly before answering it and putting the phone next to your ear.

"Reagan- hey!" You said when you answered the phone. Lauren made a face when she heard you say Reagan.

"Hey- uh I'm with Niall and some of his friends right now. Their phone's died so I'm calling. Uh did you wanna come get some dinner?" She asked nervously.

Lauren began skillfully rolling her hips on your bulge.

"Uhm o- one second." You said before putting your phone on your chest and looking at Lauren.

"Dinner?" You asked. You noticed you were starting to breath fast.

"Hmm I don't know. You pick." She said teasingly before unbuckling your belt.

"If you say so." You said and picked up the phone again.

"Dinner it is." You told Reagan. Lauren furrowed her eyebrows and got off of you as you smiled smugly.

"Fiiine." The green eyed girl whined. You stood up and fixed your belt.

-

Reagan sent you the address so you were now on your way to the restaurant. On the way there, You and Lauren listened to the local radio. You didn't really like it, well only the music they played but they also gossiped a lot. And because Justin was your best friend, it's weird to hear them talk about him.