C h a p t e r 1 0

"So can you have any contact with the crew?" Lauren asked before taking another bite of her Panda Express meal.

"No." You said before eating your subway sandwich, "It's better if we don't."

Lauren nodded her head and hummed "oh."

The meal was silent for the rest of the ten minutes before You and Lauren finished the food.

"Back to the hotel?" Lauren asked when you fastened your seatbelt.

"I was thinking maybe we could.. explore a bit." You said looking at her. A big smile plastered on her face.

"That'd be great." She said as she connected the belt with the buckle.

You started the car and smiled as you drove out of the Mall parking lot.

The intentions were to go to a park that was a few blocks from the hotel, walk there for a bit, and talk.

When you arrived at the park, you found a parking spot on the side of the street, next to a sign that said 'Dude Chilling Park'

Lauren let out a soft elated laugh at the name of the park and grabbed her phone, discarding the charger.

"Alright. Lets go." You said as you grabbed her hand and intertwined your fingers with hers.

There were a lot of people sitting in the grass. Many with a group of friends, reading, strumming a guitar, or listening to music. They all looked young which made you figure this was on a campus or something.

You both slowly walked on the wide gravel path as it lead into a small forest. The trees were big and tall.

Sighing, you walked faster, barely pulling Lauren. A vacant faded red wooden bench was set on the right side of the path.

The both of you sat on the bench, right next to one another.

"I'm glad we came here instead of some café" Lauren said before she inhaled the fresh air.

"You thought I'd bring you to a café?" You asked.

"Well... Yes." She laughed at your reaction.

"I am very offended!" You said sarcastically loud.

"You're so cute." Lauren said between her giggling as she covered her mouth with the back of her hand.

"You're cute when you laugh." You told her. She stopped laughing at that point and looked at you. Just started into your eyes. "And you have the most beautiful eyes."

She bit the inside of her cheeks to prevent the smile that would plaster on her face but miserably failed. A huge grin fell onto her lips and her cheeks flushed.

You leant forward and kissed her lips. Now. You thought. Now is gonna be the best time of my life. This is it. A beautiful girl that means absolutely everything to me. This is it. This will be my everything. My first priority. The love of my life. The girl of my dreams. The one who hit me in just the right way and changed my perception of almost everything.

"I Love you." She told you when you pulled away.

"I love you too." You told her before a grin had spread onto your face.

"C'mon." You said as you got up. Your hand was still holding hers. "Let's go."

-

Sorry this is short. Anddd im so sorry that i havent posted in a long ass time. I have other books im writing + I JUS FINISHED SCHOOL so more updates :) and this chapter is kinda cute awh. Hope you're enjoying the book so far :))) the next few chapters might escalate quickly :x -L