C h a p t e r 3 0

When you and Lauren arrived at the restaurant, you felt excited.

"Yeah we're with Niall.. Horan." You told the girl at the front. She nodded and told us to follow her.

She took us to the back of the restaurant where a lot of people were. They all wore dresses and suits and jewelry. But you didn't care when you saw Niall and..

Jade?

When you and Jade met gaze, you both had a worried look on your faces. She had a boyfriend? And it was Niall?

"Heeeyy!" Niall said as he got up and hugged you. You smiled and hugged back.

"It's nice to see you again." He said to Lauren before shaking her hand.

We all sat down in the booth.

"This is my girlfriend, Jade." He said smiling at his girlfriend. You tried to swallow the lump in your throat as you looked at her.

"How long have you two been together?" You asked in a bit of a harsh tone. You regretted the question when it fell from your lips because Jade looked a bit angry herself.

"Three months now.. Why? What about you two Love birds?" Jade asked, finishing the question with a fake laugh.

Lauren smiled at the girl but seemed to notice you and the other girl glancing at each other.

"We've been together for two and a half months.. We also live together!" Lauren said proudly, only making it worse for you.

"Wow- you even live together?" Jade asked, amused. Lauren smiled and nodded.

"Wow the food here sounds good." You changed the subject when you picked your menu up.

After you said that, everyone picked their menu up and started reading it.

Tonight was gonna be a long night....