C h a p t e r 4 0

"Thanks. For the pizza and all the laughs we had. It was really fun." Ariana said, blushing as you both stood at her door.

"No problem. I had fun too." You told her. She smiled before she unlocked her front door.

"Uhm well.. Hopefully we'll be doing this again soon." You said, breaking the silence. She opened her door and turned around to face you.

"Will we not?" She asked concerned.

"Well.. I don't know. I just- I'll be busy this week." You lied. Well yeah you'd be busy but you'd have to push her away do to the job with Niall.

"Well in that case." She said with a smirk on her face as she pulled you with your flannel into her house.

--

When you woke up, Ariana was cuddled next to you, holding your arm.

You watched her for a few minutes before slipping out of her embrace and pulling on a pair of boxers.

You grabbed your phone and quietly made your way downstairs.

You opened your music app and began playing Words by Jacob Whitesides. It was a very calm song that always put you in a good mood. . But it also reminded you of Lauren.

You shook your head filling with thoughts and grabbed two pans. You searched the fridge and found eggs and bacon.

After throwing the food on the fans, you grabbed your phone and checked your messages.

Message(s) From:

-Nialler!!

-Lauren💚💚

-Dinah J💁

-Bieber 😈

You clicked on Lauren's name first, since she did want to clear things up.

Lauren💚💚: Can we plz plz talk?

You sighed and clicked on Niall's message.

Nialler!!: Hey.. Remember meet at my place tomorrow morning. 9 O'c

You nodded and clicked onto Justin's name.

Bieber 😈: Hey man.. Feeling nervous today.. Hang out¿

- Yeah sure. Later on tho.

After the message sent, you clicked on Dinah's message.

Dinah J💁: HEY we haven't hung out in like forevaaa. We needa hang out today!!

-Maybe..

You flipped the eggs and Bacon, then grabbed a plates. After settling the plates next to the stove, you grabbed orange juice from the fridge.

You poured orange juice into two glasses and put the eggs and bacon on both plates.

After managing to fit the plate of food and both glasses of orange juice onto a wooden tray, you brought it upstairs.

Ariana was still sleeping so you quietly set the tray on the small table next to the bed.

You sat next to her on the bed and slowly began shaking her body gently.

"Ari... Babe." You said and chuckled when she stirred from sleep and her eyes fluttered open.

"Hey... I got you some food." You whispered. She smiled and pulled you in fir a hug.

"Don't leave. Please. Stay here forever." She said as she held you and laughed when you started tickling her.

"I can't stay forever though." You said before you stopped tickling her and let her catch her breathe.

"Why not?" The brunette whined as she played with your fingers.

"I have some people I need to see today." You told her. She had a pouty face.

You smiled and grabbed her food.

"You're the best boyfriend ever." She told you before almost immediately eating the food.

It sounded good to hear boyfriend since the two of you were just confirmed.

"I like that." You said, blushing and smiling. She turned to you with a confused look.

"What?" She asked, not knowing what you meant.

"Boyfriend." You said simply.

She giggled and drank some of her juice. As she ate, you stood up and grabbed your clothes.

"I'm gonna shower real quick." You told her. She nodded and continued to eat.

You set your clothes on the counter and pulled your boxers off. You turned the water on and stepped under the cold substance.

After twenty minutes of thinking. You decided to get ready for the day.

You got out of the tub and dried your body off. A small knock on the door filled the room.

"Hey, baby. I really have to go. But you can help yourself. Love you. Byeee!" Ariana's soft voice said from the other side of the door.

You quickly got dressed and left Ariana's house without hesitation.

When you entered your car, you pulled your phone out and stared at Lauren's message.

Lauren💚💚: Can we plz plz talk?

-yeah sure... Where?

You started your car and while driving out of Ariana's driveway, you got a text. You knew it was Lauren because she was the only one with the ILYSB ringtone by LANY.

Lauren💚💚: The apartment?

You pulled over and texted back.

-yes okay. Be there in ten.

You threw your phone to the passenger seat and began speeding down the main road you were driving on.